Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: BLOCK BUTTON * May we please have a Block Button for Fashion Story

Fashion Designer
    We so need a block feature! There is too much drama and spamming.

Executive Chef
    I posted a request for a block button on the moderator forum.

Here's what I posted....

For Fashion Story

Originally Posted by bBugatti2831bcat
    May we please have the Storm 8/Team Lava Think Tank implement a block button for Fashion Story?

It's necessary and would be very helpful.
    Sometimes, you just gotta shake your head, so you won't pop off at the mouth.

#sometimesifeellikeanupdatelesschild

Not adding neighbors at this time. All requests will be declined.
    ❤️Love ya, IsisGarden (Fashion Story Moderator)
    Ft Support Help: Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com

I was visiting a nbr yesterday, haven't done my visiting today yet, and saw a very inappropriate message on her wall. If it's still there today, I will suggest to her to email support, post in the forum disputes thread, or PM a mod.

Ya I've seen it on other games! Plus, if you add a block button, you will have many less emails about reporting players since you can just block them!
    Your love never fails and never gives up, and never runs out on me!
    Jesus is the real reason for the season!
    Keep the Christ in Christmas!
    Merry Christmas and God bless
    !

There are more & more people writing disgusting things on people's walls. Please add a "Block" button and help us keep this game fun & safe.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by SacoHarry View Post
    There are more & more people writing disgusting things on people's walls. Please add a "Block" button and help us keep this game fun & safe.
    I totally agree with you

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by SacoHarry View Post
    I personally haven't seen inappropriate messages but I have seen a TON of spam. The whole "write this exact message on ___ walls and get ___ gems" thing. I've gotten a few spam messages myself and usually just delete them but it's super rude and really annoying and there are some people who are repeat offenders. A block button for ALL the games on ALL platforms (I play on Android so the block feature in RS and BS are useless to me) would be greatly appreciated.
    I play Fashion Story, Bakery Story and Restaurant Story.

My ID's are Sugakane_01 and Sugakane_02

For Sugakane_01 my restaurant, boutique and bakery are called The Suga Shack (levels 99, 96 and 99). For Sugakane_02 my restaurant, boutique and bakery are called Couture Cuisine, Pret-a-Porter and Suga Shack 2(levels 99, 96 and 99).

I prefer PARTS as gifts and gift parts in return. I respond to all requests for materials. I tip as my schedule permits NOT A DAILY TIPPER.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12