Thread: Device transfer problem

Rhino Keeper

Device transfer problem

Hi everyone. Just wondering if i transfer my account from ios to android. Is there anything will disappear? like some crafting materials from the mine in the storage, will they disappear? Or those dragons only available in ios? Its kinda urgent.. hope to see your all feedback soon

Executive Chef
    I don't think android has crafting or trading, not sure about stables also not sure if android has mining, good luck

Executive Chef
    Don't think your items or dragons will disappear from your island or storage. However you will lose features like mining, battling, mined land and I don't recall what else, I haven't opened my game on android for ages.

Executive Chef
    I don't play on Android but I already read about this.

When you tranfer your account from a IOS to a Android device, you will lose all the IOS features, mining, battle arena - tournaments, world event, dragon summoning (if TL ever starts one again), spell shop, trading portal, quest outpost, arctic isle - and all things from there, spin to win, storage, healing spring and boosted breed.

This is what I know
    Some buildings on your island, will turn in to decor, like the spell shop, trading portal and probably the healing spring too.
    If you have buildings on the mining island, probably or you will lose access to them or they desappear, or they will stay there but you cannot move them, I'm not sure, I'm supposing.
    If you have things in storage, since Android doesn't have storage, you probably will lose them, if not, you only can use them or see them on a IOS device, don't know.
    About the Artic Isle, or you will lose all you have there, or that will be saved on your data account like the storage, and you only can see or "use" them on a IOS device.
    The last thing, all of the IOS dragons that you have, they will stay on your island, they are yours.

I recommend you to talk with Kooky or Maguar, they are the only ones that can answer to your question without any doubt, they and the players who already tranfer their account from a IOS to a Android device :P
    Last edited by cocauina; 11-10-14 at 07:31 AM.

The Honorable Panda
    You should not lose anything in your inventory, but as cocaunia stated if you play on android, you will not be able to use certain IOS buildings/features.
    Also you will not see IOS only dragons or items.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cocauina View Post
    I don't play on Android but I already read about this.

When you tranfer your account from a IOS to a Android device, you will lose all the IOS features, mining, battle arena - tournaments, world event, dragon summoning (if TL ever starts one again), spell shop, trading portal, quest outpost, arctic isle - and all things from there, spin to win, storage, healing spring and boosted breed.

This is what I know
    Some buildings on your island, will turn in to decor, like the spell shop, trading portal and probably the healing spring too.
    If you have buildings on the mining island, probably or you will lose access to them or they desappear, or they will stay there but you cannot move them, I'm not sure, I'm supposing.
    If you have things in storage, since Android doesn't have storage, you probably will lose them, if not, you only can use them or see them on a IOS device, don't know.
    About the Artic Isle, or you will lose all you have there, or that will be saved on your data account like the storage, and you only can see or "use" them on a IOS device.
    The last thing, all of the IOS dragons that you have, they will stay on your island, they are yours.

I recommend you to talk with Kooky or Maguar, they are the only ones that can answer to your question without any doubt, they and the players who already tranfer their account from a IOS to a Android device :P
    You are right. You will lose all IOS features including inventory if you switch to android. I'm a previous android user and yes, I can still access my account but I can't use any of my IOS features on my android. Also, whatever you had on IOS will still be there but only I for IOS devices and vice versa.
    Last edited by cazile81; 11-10-14 at 08:32 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cazile81 View Post
    You are right. You will lose all IOS features including inventory if you switch to android. I'm a previous android user and yes, I can still access my account but I can't use any of my IOS features on my android. Also, whatever you had on IOS will still be there but only I for IOS devices and vice versa.
    Ah yes, inventory will be lost since there is no inventory. But when I open my games on android all my dragons in habitats seem to be there including crafting, tournament, world event dragons.

Executive Chef
    I don't know if 'lost' is the correct term to use for the lack of inventory in Android cause it gives the idea of having your items in the inventory disappear if you switch. XD Don't worry, the items are still in your inventory, you just don't see it in Android because it doesn't have that feature but if you open your game on iOS you will see all your items again. At least, that's how I do it.. I play on both platforms. You will lose the features mentioned, but the items stay - even the iOS only dragons or the buildings like healing spring etc. but most of them you can't move on Android lol so have to put it where you absolutely want it to be when on iOS.

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you all !! I think I've got all that I need to know. Thanks for the feedbacks!! Appreciated very much!!