Thread: Difficult items to obtain from collectibles

Question Difficult items to obtain from collectibles

Can anyone tell me what to cook to get the difficult collectable items?

Farm Supplier
    Let me quote another player's post regarding collectibles for RS:

Quote Originally Posted by charlielee92 View Post
    Righto, here are my findings regarding the new collectables so far:

RESTAURANT STORY
    Floral Bouquet ? Buying wall items
    Cooking Tools ? tipping tables, buying floor items
    Chef Implements ? preparing/serving food and drink
    Baking Goodness ? preparing/serving food and drink
    Yummy Ingredients ? preparing/serving food and drink (these seem difficult to get, haven?t figured out the technicalities yet)
    Link to that thread for the full post --> CLICK HERE

Some of the collectibles are EXTREMELY RARE. You are bound to get some on a regular basis while the others are just too difficult to get by. Luck is everything with collectibles xD Here's mine. I have not redeemed a Floral Bouquet collectible yet but I have only been playing for 6mos? tomorrow is another day! LOL

정대현's.

I have not completed the floral bouquet at all either & I've been playing 2+ years...lol

I think one of the cooking ones is desserts...maybe the baking implements.

Executive Chef
    i finally got a rose, my last needed flower, last month after about a year of playing. i almost keeled over in shock. from wallpaper, not wall decor.
    I go by varying numbers of utensils in BS, and cafe lula, welcome cafe, and zephyr cafe in RS (just so you know it's me--you can't add me by those).
    I always love to visit well-designed or creative bakeries & restaurants!

Executive Chef
    Been playing three years and still have yet to collect the floral bouquet. I've maxed out on the cooking tools and chef implements. I've had people get the bouquet or rather that rose from buying normal wallpaper. I've been getting gem decor here and there and nada.m

I've been playing for a few years and I've only completed the floral bouquet once. It is by far the most impossible.

Farm Supplier
    I don't know if it's a coincidence or not but I've only ever gotten pieces for the floral bouquet when buying floral themed wallpaper. I haven't completed it yet...still waiting on that elusive final rose.
    I play Fashion Story, Bakery Story and Restaurant Story.

My ID's are Sugakane_01 and Sugakane_02

For Sugakane_01 my restaurant, boutique and bakery are called The Suga Shack (levels 99, 96 and 99). For Sugakane_02 my restaurant, boutique and bakery are called Couture Cuisine, Pret-a-Porter and Suga Shack 2(levels 99, 96 and 99).

I prefer PARTS as gifts and gift parts in return. I respond to all requests for materials. I tip as my schedule permits NOT A DAILY TIPPER.