Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Thanksgiving, predictions and preparations from experienced players

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Liloze View Post
    Yes you can, Click on The Market Icon, then Buildings then Special, you will find it there
    You can only buy a second Pergola when you built the first one. People - like me - who haven't been around for that event can only have one Pergola (bought with gems).
    ⚔️#️⃣3️⃣4️⃣⚔️ ⚪️❎💎❎{🏥}=============>

Rhino Keeper
    Technically if you have enough gems you can buy a second pergola as well.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by vednir View Post
    Technically if you have enough gems you can buy a second pergola as well.
    claupu is correct on this one... If you were around to build one during Thanksgiving '13, then you can buy a second one in the market.
    If you weren't playing then and didn't BUILD the first one, it doesn't matter how many gems you have cuz the pergola is only available in the market for you to purchase ONCE.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by claupu View Post
    You can only buy a second Pergola when you built the first one. People - like me - who haven't been around for that event can only have one Pergola (bought with gems).
    I really don't know about this part, since I built mine, and the option to buy another one is still available, as you explained.
    she was asking where to find it, and I answered
    💎💎Gem confirmation button please!💎💎

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    claupu is correct on this one... If you were around to build one during Thanksgiving '13, then you can buy a second one in the market.
    If you weren't playing then and didn't BUILD the first one, it doesn't matter how many gems you have cuz the pergola is only available in the market for you to purchase ONCE.
    That's intriguing I didn't even realize this. I suppose this means I could at some point in time also get a second kingdom inn (useless since earth wisps are reasonably plentiful) and reindeer stable (slightly more useful since it once again drops ice cream and sugar which can relieve the strain on your kitchens but only once per day).

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by vednir View Post
    That's intriguing I didn't even realize this. I suppose this means I could at some point in time also get a second kingdom inn (useless since earth wisps are reasonably plentiful) and reindeer stable (slightly more useful since it once again drops ice cream and sugar which can relieve the strain on your kitchens but only once per day).
    still, reindeer stable #2 would be totally worth it to me. restock your sugar and ice cream while crafting a bunch of stuff for other feasts.

Executive Chef
    Keeping my fingers crossed for this to start tomorrow

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleScorpion76 View Post
    Keeping my fingers crossed for this to start tomorrow
    Meeeee tooooo!!! I bet they will do a 10 day time limited quest and we probably won't get anything next week since next Thursday is Thanksgiving.
    Duchess of Zoe's Castle in the Hidden Hills of the Thuakie Nation
    ⚔⚔⚔ Crystallized sword #26 ⚔⚔⚔
    Honored member of The Thuakie Sword Society.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by zoeee87 View Post
    Meeeee tooooo!!! I bet they will do a 10 day time limited quest and we probably won't get anything next week since next Thursday is Thanksgiving.
    I did think that, I'm in the UK so for us it's a normal working day, but it wouldn't be fair to all our American friends who will be spending time with families to spring an update. Plus TL will also have families to go to and spend time with.

Rhino Keeper
    I don't think it'll be an actual event this soon after another one. Probably just a quest chain to build a new something

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast