View Poll Results: What would you like to see in your boutique?

Voters
83. You may not vote on this poll
  • Christmas Flow: Flowing Red Skirt, Flowing Red Coat, White Bouquet, and Rhinestone Bracelet

39 46.99%
  • Modern Day Snow Queen: Snowy Dress w/Train, Clear Spiked Heels, Long White Hair, & Snow Staff

50 60.24%
  • Rhinestone Eye Make-Up

22 26.51%
  • Holiday Bride: White Dress w/Train, White Coat w/Rhinestone Belt, White Gloves, & White Purse

36 43.37%
  • Holiday Party: Gold Shimmery Dress, Black Purse, Black Spiked Heels, and Cream and Gold Flower Pin

44 53.01%
  • Winter Coat: White Winter Coat, White Winter Hat, Black and White Purse, and Knee Length Black Boots

48 57.83%
  • Thanksgiving Day: Brown Dress, Short Brown Jacket, Brown Diamond Earrings, and Brown Diamond Ring

22 26.51%
  • Multi-Styled Christmas Trees

36 43.37%
  • Multi-Color Christmas Trees

37 44.58%
  • More Ethnic Diversity

23 27.71%
  • Fashion Story Goals

54 65.06%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Fashion Story: Poll and Suggestion Thread - 7 November, 2014

Ic3e haven't seen you post in forever. Welcome back now get busy, give us some fresh ideas..lol Hope all is well with you school keeping you busy I'm sure

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Ic3e View Post
    I absolutely love the second one!!!! Do you mind if I gave it a name?

Shades of Cool: Tucked Knit Sweater, Shades Flare Skirt, Ice Diamond Bracelet, Infinity Scarf

I also really like the fourth one

As Dainty As Snow: Cable Knit Sweater, Dainty Dress, Dainty Backpack, Snow Boots
    Hey you're back! I like the names, they sound cute! Isn't shades of cool a Lana Del Rey song?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mergirl96 View Post
    Hey you're back! I like the names, they sound cute! Isn't shades of cool a Lana Del Rey song?
    Shades of Cool is in fact an LDR song Thanks for noticing haha. And yes! I am back I finally got a device upgrade so I can play again

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jojopeanut View Post
    Ic3e haven't seen you post in forever. Welcome back now get busy, give us some fresh ideas..lol Hope all is well with you school keeping you busy I'm sure
    Well winter break is just around the corner so I'll probably be back with new ideas soon Thank you for the warm welcome! University has been soooooo crazy!

Quote Originally Posted by Ic3e View Post
    Well winter break is just around the corner so I'll probably be back with new ideas soon Thank you for the warm welcome! University has been soooooo crazy!
    Great to hear! Best of luck in your studys. Well can't recall how long it's been, but one of my suggestions finally made it into the game the butterfly catalog. Lots of great suggestions from everyone, Far as winter goes I'm sure all of us are wanting new winter coats, and there have been many beautiful suggestions I'm hoping TL is taking notes.

I've suggested a few new Christmas decor and attire in the poll. But waiting anxiously to see your fresh ideas.

Executive Chef
    I really need back the snow tile or a new snowy tile for coins and I think many players do,please.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jojopeanut View Post
    Great to hear! Best of luck in your studys. Well can't recall how long it's been, but one of my suggestions finally made it into the game the butterfly catalog. Lots of great suggestions from everyone, Far as winter goes I'm sure all of us are wanting new winter coats, and there have been many beautiful suggestions I'm hoping TL is taking notes.

I've suggested a few new Christmas decor and attire in the poll. But waiting anxiously to see your fresh ideas.
    I've actually been watching over the forum from time to time (your very own neighborhood guardian -fashion- angel ) and seen a lot of the updates. It's so great that we have such a diversity now. I have seen Monochrome Maiden! It was one of the last catalogs I saw before I got outmoded. It's a spectacular catalog, congrats on getting it on the game I was aching for heart shaped sunnies! Haha

Outmoded? I didn't think FS had changed much in the last year or so. My game still runs nicely on my old iPhone 4 even though every other TL game has started running like molasses. DS is nigh on unplayable. Did they just make the game not load on older platforms? I certainly hope I don't have to quit FS anytime soon. It's the original reason I got on TL games.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by JustKay View Post
    Outmoded? I didn't think FS had changed much in the last year or so. My game still runs nicely on my old iPhone 4 even though every other TL game has started running like molasses. DS is nigh on unplayable. Did they just make the game not load on older platforms? I certainly hope I don't have to quit FS anytime soon. It's the original reason I got on TL games.
    I'm actually now operating on an iPhone 4. It was my iPod touch (3rd gen), which runs on version 4.2, got outmoded. FS has long since supported my veraion of FS on that device. I'm was so delighted when I found out I'd be getting a more up to date device

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by IsisGarden View Post
    What would you like to see in your boutique?

Vote for the items you'd like to see in your boutique. You can vote for multiple items but you can only vote once.

What is missing from your boutique? What is missing from your closet? What d?cor items are missing? Please post your suggestions here and if you see a suggestion that someone else has made, adding your support increase its chance of being in the next poll.

You can also add gameplay suggestions.

You can also add your opinion to this thread on more gift options and this one on the makeup counter for Android.

Don't forget to check out the thread where you can suggest avatar hairstyles.

If you feel a picture would help with your suggestion feel free to add it. You can post a description of your suggestion even if you can't post pics. Someone might even be able to help you find pics for them.

This thread has steps on how to post pics.

---------------------------------------------------

Note: It's great to see how passionate everyone is about fashion and their suggestions. Everyone's got their own style and opinions (and don't always agree with other people's taste/style). Lets keep the feedback constructive - if there's something you don't like you can explain what you don't like about it. Even better you can say how you'd change it to make it something you'd like.

Please note that I have submitted the results of the September poll.
    Hello dears,
    1/ Please bring back Beautiful BACKLIT TILES for all Colours: SILVER, RED, BLUE, GREEN, GOLD and PURPLE (IF have Purple or maybe make PURPLE BACKLIT TILES too);
    2/ PLease bring back and add more Beautiful Displays for Winter, Christmas and Holidays;
    3/ Please bring back some New Clothes for Winter, Christmas and Holidays (Please not waiting for last week for adding new items like Halloween 2014);
    4/ Please add more beautiful mannequins for Winter, Christmas and Holidays;
    5/ Please add more beautiful wallpapers for winter, Christmas and Holidays.

Suggestions:

1/ more expanded for boutique, so we could add more displays;
    2/ make seconde flor for boutique.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast