View Poll Results: What would you like to see in your boutique?

Voters
83. You may not vote on this poll
  • Christmas Flow: Flowing Red Skirt, Flowing Red Coat, White Bouquet, and Rhinestone Bracelet

39 46.99%
  • Modern Day Snow Queen: Snowy Dress w/Train, Clear Spiked Heels, Long White Hair, & Snow Staff

50 60.24%
  • Rhinestone Eye Make-Up

22 26.51%
  • Holiday Bride: White Dress w/Train, White Coat w/Rhinestone Belt, White Gloves, & White Purse

36 43.37%
  • Holiday Party: Gold Shimmery Dress, Black Purse, Black Spiked Heels, and Cream and Gold Flower Pin

44 53.01%
  • Winter Coat: White Winter Coat, White Winter Hat, Black and White Purse, and Knee Length Black Boots

48 57.83%
  • Thanksgiving Day: Brown Dress, Short Brown Jacket, Brown Diamond Earrings, and Brown Diamond Ring

22 26.51%
  • Multi-Styled Christmas Trees

36 43.37%
  • Multi-Color Christmas Trees

37 44.58%
  • More Ethnic Diversity

23 27.71%
  • Fashion Story Goals

54 65.06%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Fashion Story: Poll and Suggestion Thread - 7 November, 2014

Fashion Designer
    Mergirl, I love all of those! Lots of color . I especially like the floral dress (so fun for winter) and the maroon sweater outfits. The wolf tee and pink skirt is great too, but I am not sire how well they could translate that great looking wolf into art in the game.

Fashion Designer
    I think we need more bright jewel tones this winter. I was looking at some of these.

And this isn't winter really, just a gorgeous gown that caught my eye.

Fashion Designer
    I was also thinking our runway sections in our catalogues could use a few more looks. I was checking out some Avant garde looks, a lot of it is over the top crazy, but I really like some of the work of Guo Pei.

Alexander McQueen is already one of my favorites, but his Avant garde stuff is really some of the most beautiful and tasteful.

Rhino Keeper
    I wasn't paying attention and I didn't vote for more ethnic diversity and more goals. But consider this my vote!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mergirl96 View Post
    Here are some winter outfits I'd love to see. Some of them I've posted before, but they are so lovely I had to post them again.

Love all those,they're great!
    I like colors even in winter and I prefer street fashion than runway fashion.
    Actually all these are better than almost all the poll suggestions, I think we have already too much white in the game, no more white and pale please.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by andromedablack View Post
    Love all those,they're great!
    I like colors even in winter and I prefer street fashion than runway fashion.
    Actually all these are better than almost all the poll suggestions, I think we have already too much white in the game, no more white and pale please.
    I think we have enough white and black, would like to see some red and gold colors.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by jewelfang View Post
    I was also thinking our runway sections in our catalogues could use a few more looks. I was checking out some Avant garde looks, a lot of it is over the top crazy, but I really like some of the work of Guo Pei.

Alexander McQueen is already one of my favorites, but his Avant garde stuff is really some of the most beautiful and tasteful.

I love avante garde outfits! It's always bugged me that there is a ridiculous amount of casual catalogs and very few runway items. We need way more high fashion, and formal outfits.

@ andromedablack and jewelfang thanks for the compliments! Honestly, I really wasn't thinking about whether or not TL would be able to reproduce the wolf on the shirt. I hope that they can, it's my favorite thing about that outfit.
    Last edited by mergirl96; 11-08-14 at 02:53 PM.

Host(ess)
    Yes it would be great if fashion story received more goals i always feel as if the game is always a bit left out/ or last to receive anything when it comes to goals.

It would also be great if we received more high fashion/avant garde
    Or maybe some more trendy items, tartan/plain print would be awesome maybe on some pants or a coat. Or more fall-ish sweaters and accessories (scarfs,boots,gloves)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2h6zup0.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	56.3 KB 
ID:	16561

Name:	2jepvv5.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	102.1 KB 
ID:	16562

Party dresses/formal dresses since this is the holiday season

Name:	image1xl.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	39.7 KB 
ID:	16563

Name:	adef.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	42.6 KB 
ID:	16564

Name:	fafafashion.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	27.2 KB 
ID:	16565

Host(ess)
    A winter wedding theme couldn't hurt either

Name:	WinterWeddingDress6.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	47.1 KB 
ID:	16566

Name:	winter-wedding-dresses-004.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	15.2 KB 
ID:	16567

Name:	winter fashion.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	37.6 KB 
ID:	16568

And a ugly chistmas sweater for a fun idea around christmas

Name:	ugly-christmas-sweater-kit-homepage.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	63.0 KB 
ID:	16569

It would be cool if we could sell more items besides clothing and shoes, Like make-up or even wigs *cough cough* makeup counter for android

Name:	47c14dd8.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	33.2 KB 
ID:	16570

Yes i skipped thanksgiving because..dont we all *shrugs*

Fashion Designer
    Ha! I love the ugly Christmas sweater idea! I own one, it's just tradition, right? lol I'd love to have one for my avatar and in my shop.
    Also love a winter wedding. We have ha da fall wedding in the past (I missed it, but have seen it and love it in my neighbors shops!), and a summer beach wedding. Winter wedding would be great to add!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast