View Poll Results: What would you like to see in your boutique?

Voters
83. You may not vote on this poll
  • Christmas Flow: Flowing Red Skirt, Flowing Red Coat, White Bouquet, and Rhinestone Bracelet

39 46.99%
  • Modern Day Snow Queen: Snowy Dress w/Train, Clear Spiked Heels, Long White Hair, & Snow Staff

50 60.24%
  • Rhinestone Eye Make-Up

22 26.51%
  • Holiday Bride: White Dress w/Train, White Coat w/Rhinestone Belt, White Gloves, & White Purse

36 43.37%
  • Holiday Party: Gold Shimmery Dress, Black Purse, Black Spiked Heels, and Cream and Gold Flower Pin

44 53.01%
  • Winter Coat: White Winter Coat, White Winter Hat, Black and White Purse, and Knee Length Black Boots

48 57.83%
  • Thanksgiving Day: Brown Dress, Short Brown Jacket, Brown Diamond Earrings, and Brown Diamond Ring

22 26.51%
  • Multi-Styled Christmas Trees

36 43.37%
  • Multi-Color Christmas Trees

37 44.58%
  • More Ethnic Diversity

23 27.71%
  • Fashion Story Goals

54 65.06%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Fashion Story: Poll and Suggestion Thread - 7 November, 2014

Executive Chef

Fashion Story: Poll and Suggestion Thread - 7 November, 2014

What would you like to see in your boutique?

Vote for the items you'd like to see in your boutique. You can vote for multiple items but you can only vote once.

What is missing from your boutique? What is missing from your closet? What d?cor items are missing? Please post your suggestions here and if you see a suggestion that someone else has made, adding your support increase its chance of being in the next poll.

You can also add gameplay suggestions.

You can also add your opinion to this thread on more gift options and this one on the makeup counter for Android.

Don't forget to check out the thread where you can suggest avatar hairstyles.

If you feel a picture would help with your suggestion feel free to add it. You can post a description of your suggestion even if you can't post pics. Someone might even be able to help you find pics for them.

This thread has steps on how to post pics.

---------------------------------------------------

Note: It's great to see how passionate everyone is about fashion and their suggestions. Everyone's got their own style and opinions (and don't always agree with other people's taste/style). Lets keep the feedback constructive - if there's something you don't like you can explain what you don't like about it. Even better you can say how you'd change it to make it something you'd like.

Please note that I have submitted the results of the September poll.
    Last edited by IsisGarden; 11-07-14 at 09:39 AM.
    Sometimes, you just gotta shake your head, so you won't pop off at the mouth.

#sometimesifeellikeanupdatelesschild

Not adding neighbors at this time. All requests will be declined.
    ❤️Love ya, IsisGarden (Fashion Story Moderator)
    Ft Support Help: Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com

Executive Chef
    Here are images for poll choices.

Christmas Flow: Long Flowing Red Skirt, Long Flowing Red Coat, White Bouquet of Flowers, and Exquisite Rhinestone Bracelet

Modern Day Snow Queen: Long Snow-Like Dress With Train, Clear Spiked Heels, Long White Hair, And Snow Staff

Rhinestone Eye Make-Up

Holiday Bride: Long White Wedding Dress with Train, Long White Coat with Rhinestone Belt, Fancy White Gloves, and Fur Lined White Purse

Holiday Party Dress Up: Gold Shimmery Medium Length , Black Purse, Black Spiked Heels, and Cream and Gold Flower Pin

Winter Coat: White Winter Coat, White Winter Hat, Black and White Purse, and Knee Length Black Boots

Thanksgiving Dress-Up: Knee Length Brown Dress, Short Brown Jacket, Brown Diamond Earrings, and Brown Diamond Ring

Multi-Styled Christmas Trees

Multi-Color Christmas Trees

Last edited by IsisGarden; 11-07-14 at 09:47 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Isis, most of the pictures give me the error "invalid link specified"so I cannot view them.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jewelfang View Post
    Isis, most of the pictures give me the error "invalid link specified"so I cannot view them.
    Sorry about that. It's fixed. This is my first time doing this.

Thanks for using some ofmy idea's happy they made the poll. Love the multi color trees also.
    Last edited by jojopeanut; 11-07-14 at 08:25 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jojopeanut View Post
    Thanks happy some of idea's made the poll. Love the multi color trees also.
    Trees please !!!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by IsisGarden View Post
    Sorry about that. It's fixed. This is my first time doing this.
    Thank you, they all work now!

Fashion Designer
    I love all the tree and goal and diversity options. I love the rhinestone eyes too, and the red flow dress and the snow queen, but heavens there is a lot of white, black and brownish tones in this poll.

Fashion Designer
    Love some of things that made it into the poll. I'm especially happy to see goals and ethnic diversity make it in.

Fashion Designer
    Here are some winter outfits I'd love to see. Some of them I've posted before, but they are so lovely I had to post them again.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast