View Poll Results: What would you like to see in your boutique?

Voters
83. You may not vote on this poll
  • Christmas Flow: Flowing Red Skirt, Flowing Red Coat, White Bouquet, and Rhinestone Bracelet

39 46.99%
  • Modern Day Snow Queen: Snowy Dress w/Train, Clear Spiked Heels, Long White Hair, & Snow Staff

50 60.24%
  • Rhinestone Eye Make-Up

22 26.51%
  • Holiday Bride: White Dress w/Train, White Coat w/Rhinestone Belt, White Gloves, & White Purse

36 43.37%
  • Holiday Party: Gold Shimmery Dress, Black Purse, Black Spiked Heels, and Cream and Gold Flower Pin

44 53.01%
  • Winter Coat: White Winter Coat, White Winter Hat, Black and White Purse, and Knee Length Black Boots

48 57.83%
  • Thanksgiving Day: Brown Dress, Short Brown Jacket, Brown Diamond Earrings, and Brown Diamond Ring

22 26.51%
  • Multi-Styled Christmas Trees

36 43.37%
  • Multi-Color Christmas Trees

37 44.58%
  • More Ethnic Diversity

23 27.71%
  • Fashion Story Goals

54 65.06%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Fashion Story: Poll and Suggestion Thread - 7 November, 2014

Yes the winter wedding display was 1st prize from last yrs holiday box. Winter (Box) with any luck it's released for BF. So a winter wedding catalog would be perfect.
    And yea the ugly sweater would be very fun, afterall we have the pizza print snuggie. Lol
    Last edited by jojopeanut; 11-09-14 at 06:52 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by jojopeanut View Post
    Yes the winter wedding display was 1st prize from last yrs holiday box. Winter (Box) with any luck it's released for BF. So a winter wedding catalog would be perfect.
    And yea the ugly sweater would be very fun, afterall we have the pizza print snuggie. Lol
    I had no idea about last years Winter Wedding box prize. I don't recall off the top of my head ever seeing it. I should go check the box thread!

Hey, how about combining tartan AND winter wedding?

Some other non-conventional winter wedding ideas (Yes, I apparently want animals in my shop....)

Last edited by jewelfang; 11-09-14 at 10:48 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Also, now I'm on this wedding idea kick, I love mixing traditional with modern celtic looks for a wedding.

JewelfangSorry the correct name was (Snowy Chest) post #164 shows a picture of the display in the box thread. I'm pretty sure you've most likely seen it in boutiqes.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by jojopeanut View Post
    JewelfangSorry the correct name was (Snowy Chest) post #164 shows a picture of the display in the box thread. I'm pretty sure you've most likely seen it in boutiqes.
    Oh thank you. I took a look and now I do remember seeing it posted in that weeks update thread, the dress was even in the closet for coins a nice treat. But tbh, I still do not think I have ever seen it in a neighbors shop. Maybe those who have it will put it out soon as that time of year is almost here. :-) Maybe it is just super rare.
    I would still love to see more winter formal or btidal catalogues though!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jewelfang View Post
    I had no idea about last years Winter Wedding box prize. I don't recall off the top of my head ever seeing it. I should go check the box thread!

Hey, how about combining tartan AND winter wedding?

Some other non-conventional winter wedding ideas (Yes, I apparently want animals in my shop....)

I love all of this.

Rhino Keeper
    Winter Knits

Last edited by cakebaby75; 11-18-14 at 12:58 PM.

Would LOVE to see Winter Blues- blue is a color we are short on- red/orange a plenty pinks too. Blue would be great!!! Maybe a true or ice blue for walls that we could use after Christmas as well. Holiday themes are fine but sadly dated?! Thanks!

Ps the snow queen is wickedly delightful idea- lion witch and wardrobe type thing!!! Neat!!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mergirl96 View Post
    Here are some winter outfits I'd love to see. Some of them I've posted before, but they are so lovely I had to post them again.

I absolutely love the second one!!!! Do you mind if I gave it a name?

Shades of Cool: Tucked Knit Sweater, Shades Flare Skirt, Ice Diamond Bracelet, Infinity Scarf

I also really like the fourth one

As Dainty As Snow: Cable Knit Sweater, Dainty Dress, Dainty Backpack, Snow Boots

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast