View Poll Results: What would you like to see in your kingdom?

Voters
370. You may not vote on this poll
  • New trades in the exchange

199 53.78%
  • Crafting coloured benches in workshop

13 3.51%
  • Another kitchen / bakery

260 70.27%
  • A Market to buy and sell goods

268 72.43%
  • A mushroom trove

92 24.86%
  • A black cat for Ivy

158 42.70%
  • A super sword to **** beasties quicker

153 41.35%
  • Companion sawmill equivalent

124 33.51%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle: Poll and Suggestion Thread - 7 November, 2014

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Gweo View Post
    A
    An alternative which is probably easier to develop is to add some crafts in the kitchen where you get multiple items. Like craft 10 sugars.
    This would be great. The time when I am sleeping the kitchens are hardly used. I wouldn't mind longer craft times for multiples of sugar, flour and chocolate.
    My ID is ciarjen if you would like to add me
    I play Dragon story (island name is Yniop), Castle Story (kingdom name is Langley) and Farm Story 2 (farm name is Batty's Farm).

Rhino Keeper
    From PurpleScorpion: "Would definitely welcome a mushroom trove I'm always in need of mushrooms.

New trades in the exchange definitely something I'm after is stone and wood - potential ship building materials, but would hope it would come from expanding to the waters edge to build a harbour of sorts, build a lighthouse - moving light, a ship build house - working to build the parts needed to make a ship. I want to see ships move off, trade the excess fish all three in exchange for ship materials, rope, masts, I also want to be able to make rope regularly. Build a ship, maybe this is where the trade shop could come in as this port can bring in and send out our goods. ". Sorry don't know how to insert quotes the right way.

I love this idea! I think everyone has posted some really great suggestions. My favorites are:
    Waterfront expansion to include:
    Kitchen, market, trading post, ships

Kitchen kitchen kitchen.
    Black cat with drops
    5th shard energy return from animals
    Trades for scales, stone, wood
    Super sword. Seems many kingdom visits have some beast stuck on their property
    New plantings or drops of spices to trade from the New World (ie. Water front port)

TL. The cauldron is awesome! Love it/drops! Thanks

Executive Chef
    Before anything else, EXPANSIONS , Now that we got this recurrent demand out of the way,
    I voted for Kitchen/New trades in the Exchange / New Market/ Sawmill/and super Sowrd,

BTW haven't we forged a couple of those sowrds somewhere along the storyline? I still have both in my Stock why not use them?! We've got them already!

I really don't care for colored benches, but am not against it,

as for Ivy's kitten, lol I have one at home that is really a witch's cat ( green eyes but all white).
    Neither against nor with this idea, it leaves me indifferent.

I do hope though that in this new exchange we could rid of the tons of over-grown benches, pumpkin hutches and scarecrows ....
    I really don't want to see another useless exchange like the Fruits/ Energy one, or The Faerie exchange, I tried each once and that was it for me, Thanks but NO thanks!

Cannot stress enough on the expansions before adding any buildings,
    We all know without "Geography" There's no History !

And last but by no means the least, a big THANK YOU to TL, the Staff, the Moderators of the forum, and every person making this game, incomparable, and unique!
    Last edited by Liloze; 11-07-14 at 12:39 PM.
    💎💎Gem confirmation button please!💎💎

Executive Chef
    I would love a Mill, where we could make BULK orders of Flour, Sugar and Chocolate(and a Bakery, with more items)
    Move the "Feed the Baron" from kitchen to Trade, make it give Energy Boxes.
    Increase level max, increase energy max for higher level.
    Get rid of indicators on pumpkins (like in all other games, after the event, just decoration! Unless it's going to drop something besides xp!)
    Give players that didn't finish one of last years timed events a chance to finish them! No one wants unfinished projects in their 'doms! Please give them an "Amnesty Weekend", where they get a chance to try for bats, reindeer, or whatever they need to finish Fairy Respite or whatever projects they didn't have time to complete.
    Expansions, of course!
    More or different gift items
    Ability during world events to gift extra items to community, gift to neighbors, or trade/convert into items collected. I had over 60 each bats and ghosts, while some didn't make it to level 5 houses. Let us gift neighbors extra!
    Please don't make event items random drops! Give us some control over our collecting!
    For any items Like the skirt and crown, or different Dragon eggs, PLEASE code it so that if we have one, it drops a different one the next time it drops! Random drop events already stink, but when you miss out because you keep getting the same random drop when you need the other, that really stinks!
    On special event box items, please code it to give different ones alternately! I got no boxes the first 2/3 of event, then after drops changed, I got 3 hayrides! I read of others with multiple scarecrows. I just wanted one of each. I'm sure many others felt the same way!
    I think that's all for now.
    Thank you for the great game, the better world event, the prizes that are more than decor, and most of all, Thank you for actually communicating with us! I really appreciate that you are paying attention to the forums, and answer our questions, listen to our feedback, and just generally are "Here". That's a pretty amazing thing, and I'm grateful for it.
    Thank you! Annie
    I am not adding any neighbors at this time.
    Thanks & Have a great day! Annie

Horses

I would love to see horses added to Castle: work horses; horses for riding and carriage horses - they could be really beautiful. They of course, would need a stable and pasture and feed.
    Thanks
    Secret Valley

Rhino Keeper
    I would like more land. That way each character could develop their own spot. Thanksgiving is soon to come and it would be nice to get turkeys to raise and ****! How bout pumpkin pies and potatoes? We could build a feast table and all of the characters could come and bring a dish to pass....maybe Kaz would even show up with some dead monster to cook!

I want the kingdom to rotate please.

Farm Supplier
    Alicorn, Please please please.

Farm Supplier
    I like pretty much all of the ideas so far, especially the bakery and something that would give us flour/sugar/chocolate. The market would also be fun. I haven't fully expanded yet but when I do, a harbor would be nice!

One little adjustment I'd like is the ability to store rocks and trees (and a trade with stone and wood!). I'm always full on both stone and wood so chopping these is a waste but then they clutter up my kingdom. It'd be nice to be able to put them away.

I would love a Mill, where we could make BULK orders of Flour, Sugar and Chocolate(and a Bakery, with more items)

I agree. I had thought the windmill would give me flour and sugar. Isn't that what windmills do?

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast