View Poll Results: What would you like to see in your kingdom?

Voters
370. You may not vote on this poll
  • New trades in the exchange

199 53.78%
  • Crafting coloured benches in workshop

13 3.51%
  • Another kitchen / bakery

260 70.27%
  • A Market to buy and sell goods

268 72.43%
  • A mushroom trove

92 24.86%
  • A black cat for Ivy

158 42.70%
  • A super sword to **** beasties quicker

153 41.35%
  • Companion sawmill equivalent

124 33.51%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle: Poll and Suggestion Thread - 7 November, 2014

Fashion Designer
    I haven't seen past polls, so I don't know if this has been said, but I would love a port with sailing ships. The waterfront could have the new bakery and the boat could be the new trading post/market. Plus, it would provide an expansion. Thanks for listening. I love, love , love this game. Totally addicted due to adventures and the beautiful design elements.

Executive Chef
    The super sword should be the "sword in the stone". It appears on the map and is reached by expansion. A whole quest line should be involved.

a robin hood style character? .... an archer in the woods who steals from the Baron

OR

a joan of arc style character? .... a strong smart kind female character

OR

a mystic shaman style character? .... a tribesman in the woods who knows ancient tribal secrets about Glimmerwood
    (can have to make a dream catcher at some point maybe ... bring in some questlines about dreams)

OR

a ghost character? .... a spirit in the woods who needs things to be resolved so they can pass to the otherside

Also the characters are all very white ... why are there no ethnicities portrayed??
    2014 people - global world - how is this even a question?... (this coming from a white guy)
    Last edited by hagypagy; 11-07-14 at 06:14 AM.

Executive Chef
    Also the BAKERY NEEDS TO HAPPEN

Executive Chef
    I've ticked all of the above as I'd like a pink bench for Sabina's garden. A blue one for Thomas, green for Ivy, you get the idea. I would love a black cat for Ivy, but I want it to be a character just like the others and to talk, a cat house for it to reside, the cat house can drop cat whiskers, rabbits foot - later ingredients for other potions maybe, milk etc. One of those cat pole things they scratch. It has to be a proper witches cat. With green eyes.

A bakery or two would be fabulous as bakeries can make the items they are supposed to. And relieve some of the pressure of our kitchens. Or a tinker camp style kitchen would be good. And a sugar mill.

Would definitely welcome a mushroom trove I'm always in need of mushrooms.

New trades in the exchange definitely something I'm after is stone and wood - potential ship building materials, but would hope it would come from expanding to the waters edge to build a harbour of sorts, build a lighthouse - moving light, a ship build house - working to build the parts needed to make a ship. I want to see ships move off, trade the excess fish all three in exchange for ship materials, rope, masts, I also want to be able to make rope regularly. Build a ship, maybe this is where the trade shop could come in as this port can bring in and send out our goods.

A deep sawmill for want of a better phrase or carpenters shop is a great idea but for this excess wood we'd need more things to be able to build. I currently have more trees in my kingdom than I would like as chopping them would lead to maxing message pop up.

Rhino Keeper
    Another kitchen/bakery is SO needed!! A trade market is an interesting concept...depending on how it was set up. The other items could be fun/useful at different times, but not as critical as another kitchen/bakery, IMHO. A Super Sword? Hmmm..."I already got one!"...It's the mythical, mystical, magical THUAKIE Sword!
    Duchess of Hooville 🔘❎🔷❎{🐗}=============>
    ⚔️⚔Proud Member (#30) of The Thuakie Sword Society⚔⚔️
    and Keeper of the Thuakie Dagger ⛔️❌{🐍}[#######>

I voted for the goods exchange. I'd especially love to buy/sell decorations as I have an excess of hutches and scarecrows but would gladly buy a haystack from the last event. Missed out on that one.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by danzplace View Post
    I haven't seen past polls, so I don't know if this has been said, but I would love a port with sailing ships. The waterfront could have the new bakery and the boat could be the new trading post/market. Plus, it would provide an expansion. Thanks for listening. I love, love , love this game. Totally addicted due to adventures and the beautiful design elements.
    This has been suggested before AND it is a great idea. I would put 10 votes (or whatever we are allowed ) on this one! Thx TL for continuing to respond to our requests. You guys are the best!
    Play CS (level 50) and DS (level 140+) on second account - KandK0508 (Always happy to have new neighbors on this account)

New Resident
    Another kitchen would of course be good. But what I really want is the possibility to queue things in the kitchen. Really dont want the need to drop in every 15 minute to make another sugar.

An alternative which is probably easier to develop is to add some crafts in the kitchen where you get multiple items. Like craft 10 sugars.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by hagypagy View Post
    The super sword should be the "sword in the stone". It appears on the map and is reached by expansion. A whole quest line should be involved.

a robin hood style character? .... an archer in the woods who steals from the Baron

OR

OR

a mystic shaman style character? .... a tribesman in the woods who knows ancient tribal secrets about Glimmerwood
    (can have to make a dream catcher at some point maybe ... bring in some questlines about dreams)

OR

a ghost character? .... a spirit in the woods who needs things to be resolved so they can pass to the otherside

Also the characters are all very white ... why are there no ethnicities portrayed??
    2014 people - global world - how is this even a question?... (this coming from a white guy)
    All good ideas - but like the diversity best, either in characters walking around or the ruler.
    Play CS (level 50) and DS (level 140+) on second account - KandK0508 (Always happy to have new neighbors on this account)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by hagypagy View Post

OR

OR

OR

Love these ideas.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast