View Poll Results: What would you like to see in your kingdom?

Voters
370. You may not vote on this poll
  • New trades in the exchange

199 53.78%
  • Crafting coloured benches in workshop

13 3.51%
  • Another kitchen / bakery

260 70.27%
  • A Market to buy and sell goods

268 72.43%
  • A mushroom trove

92 24.86%
  • A black cat for Ivy

158 42.70%
  • A super sword to **** beasties quicker

153 41.35%
  • Companion sawmill equivalent

124 33.51%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast

Thread: Castle: Poll and Suggestion Thread - 7 November, 2014

Executive Chef
    Sorry NWK but please NO devils, demons etc. I'll have to stop playing this game.

Executive Chef
    We already had em, lol... 2nd anniversary ... Forget the red trolls? ( they looked like lil devils to me lol)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    We already had em, lol... 2nd anniversary ... Forget the red trolls? ( they looked like lil devils to me lol)
    Trolls are trolls, demons and devils are symbolically different. That may be semantics to some but I can't play a game with actual demons and devils in it. So hoping TL will not add them.

Quote Originally Posted by hagypagy View Post
    The super sword should be the "sword in the stone". It appears on the map and is reached by expansion. A whole quest line should be involved.

a robin hood style character? .... an archer in the woods who steals from the Baron

OR

a joan of arc style character? .... a strong smart kind female character

OR

a mystic shaman style character? .... a tribesman in the woods who knows ancient tribal secrets about Glimmerwood
    (can have to make a dream catcher at some point maybe ... bring in some questlines about dreams)

OR

a ghost character? .... a spirit in the woods who needs things to be resolved so they can pass to the otherside

Also the characters are all very white ... why are there no ethnicities portrayed??
    2014 people - global world - how is this even a question?... (this coming from a white guy)

Great suggestions! I like all of them but especially love the Robin Hood type character who steals from the baron. Lol. The idea cracks me up!

I voted for

New trades in exchange
    Market to buy and sell goods
    Black cat for ivy
    Saw mill equivalent

As for ideas regarding the black cat. A quest line would be good. If he's a magical cat which sounds probable if he's Ivy's cat, then he can speak human language. When I think of magic, I think of energy and electrical (wizards wands zapping) so the cat could drop energy. He could also drop rats tails....great hunter that he is. Cats also have an aura/reputation of mystery, independence, and mischief. These could be worked into different mini quests here and there such as playing tricks on greselda, the baron or Thurston (since he loved the baby skunkupine so much ) even little things like dropping things on the barons head from where he's sitting up in a tree or making spooky noises to scare the bejeebers out of Thurston or hiding things on greselda. I haven't read all the messages in this thread so maybe these things have already been suggested.

I would like to add the suggestion that we be able to visit community king/queendoms without needing to ask to be a neighbour....for those of us who just like to check things out. . Sometimes I will see someone talk about something they have in their village or maybe would like to take a look at how they have their village laid out and I've tried to find a way to go see it but nada.....not possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Gweo View Post
    Another kitchen would of course be good. But what I really want is the possibility to queue things in the kitchen. Really dont want the need to drop in every 15 minute to make another sugar.

An alternative which is probably easier to develop is to add some crafts in the kitchen where you get multiple items. Like craft 10 sugars.
    Yes. This.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonThruTime View Post
    I voted for

New trades in exchange
    Black cat for ivy
    Saw mill equivalent

As for ideas regarding the black cat. A quest line would be good. If he's a magical cat which sounds probable if he's Ivy's cat, then he can speak human language. When I think of magic, I think of energy and electrical (wizards wands zapping) so the cat could drop energy. He could also drop rats tails....great hunter that he is. Cats also have an aura/reputation of mystery, independence, and mischief. These could be worked into different mini quests here and there such as playing tricks on greselda, the baron or Thurston (since he loved the baby skunkupine so much ) even little things like dropping things on the barons head from where he's sitting up in a tree or making spooky noises to scare the bejeebers out of Thurston or hiding things on greselda. I haven't read all the messages in this thread so maybe these things have already been suggested.

I would like to add the suggestion that we be able to visit community king/queendoms without needing to ask to be a neighbour....for those of us who just like to check things out. . Sometimes I will see someone talk about something they have in their village or maybe would like to take a look at how they have their village laid out and I've tried to find a way to go see it but nada.....not possible.
    Wooow like your imagination and ideas, sounds fun
    Yes I agree, and second your demand, wish there's a way to visit other kingdoms without the need for neighbor invite
    💎💎Gem confirmation button please!💎💎

Executive Chef
    Great suggestions! I like all of them but especially love the Robin Hood type character who steals from the baron. Lol. The idea cracks me up!
    Robin / Joan - Or both lol - sounds great
    💎💎Gem confirmation button please!💎💎

I voted for

New trades in exchange
    Black cat for ivy
    Saw mill equivalent

Oooh this sounds good! I'd love a cat. Been secretly wishing for one.
    Happy about new neighbors, just say you?re from the forum. I recently went from 275 down to 77. I get that ppl give up on CS.

CharmOfLea is an ancient gamer?s account, holla if you stormed me on GOW.

Farm Supplier
    In addition to being able to turn animals in all directions, I'd love to be able to "turn off" baby animals that I want to keep small (and wouldn't have to worry about accidentally feeding/growing them.) It would be nice to turn off some plants, too. It's difficult to see some items when there are arrows bouncing over and around them.

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast