Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Sheep!!

Rhino Keeper
    The stables also drop wool (not everytime though). I remember that I bought an orange tree in the past because of those quests, but it's been in storage for a long time now, because the Glimmerbat Habitat drops oranges too and I'm usually always maxed on those. But then again, if I didn't had my orange tree when I had those quests, they would have taken a lot more time to complete. But today I need far more wool than oranges. I would buy the tree and later, if possible, the sheep.
    Last edited by azriX2012; 11-08-14 at 01:47 PM. Reason: Typo

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by beachinhawaii View Post
    I only have enough gems for either an orange tree or a sheep, not both... I have quite a few quests requiring oranges (daddy thurston, orange cobbler, and after that the cooking caravan) and quite a few needing wool as well so it is hard :/ which one would you all get first? And which one do you think I'll more likely get in adventures? Sir piggy and the Halloween cow have kept me super stocked on apples but for some reason sir piggy rarely gives me oranges :/
    Do you have the fortune teller? There is a fortune that gives you as many fruit as you want for as long as you want to stay on that fortune. If you have the fortune teller and are not at that fortune yet, there is no need for an orange tree.

Executive Chef
    I only have enough gems for either an orange tree or a sheep, not both... I have quite a few quests requiring oranges (daddy thurston, orange cobbler, and after that the cooking caravan) and quite a few needing wool as well so it is hard :/ which one would you all get first? And which one do you think I'll more likely get in adventures? Sir piggy and the Halloween cow have kept me super stocked on apples but for some reason sir piggy rarely gives me oranges :/

I would buy the sheep. Very often the events have a need for wool and we are likely to be getting some events leading up to Christmas. So I would buy the sheep but don't use the wool, instead try to keep the stock up to as near as max as possible - that way you will be well prepared.

Once you collect enough gems again you can buy the orange tree. It can be collected from every 2 hours so you will be able to quickly finish all those other goals which need lots of oranges.
    My ID is ciarjen if you would like to add me
    I play Dragon story (island name is Yniop), Castle Story (kingdom name is Langley) and Farm Story 2 (farm name is Batty's Farm).

Rhino Keeper
    If you don't feel like buying a sheep, at least buy an extra stable (for coins and building materials). That way you will have a chance at more wool. I have been playing for ages, am L50, I go on quests every day, and I have only ever gotten one sheep from an adventure.

I then got a turkey sheep at Thanksgiving last year as part of a special event, and I keep him out year-round because I need the wool!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by mnjcafe View Post
    If you don't feel like buying a sheep, at least buy an extra stable (for coins and building materials). That way you will have a chance at more wool. I have been playing for ages, am L50, I go on quests every day, and I have only ever gotten one sheep from an adventure.

I then got a turkey sheep at Thanksgiving last year as part of a special event, and I keep him out year-round because I need the wool!
    Do you think I may get a sheep from this holiday season?

Executive Chef
    Do you think I may get a sheep from this holiday season?
    From what I understand TL don't repeat quests. Apart from ingredients or potions being brought back. I think you should succumb get a white sheep (shortly after I got my first sheep in an adventure - after a week I'm fully stocked with 2 sheep and 2 stables. And try to get as much wool as you can I've only been playing since may, and I've noticed each big event, summer gazebo, Halloween has needed wool.

Farm Supplier
    I finally gave in...... I now have a baby sheep!! I need to save up my gems now!

Executive Chef
    Yet another event where we need wool. Not too bad, only 60 this time.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123