Page 3 of 53 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Steelflare Dragon- 11-4-14 (IOS) Crafting LIMITED

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by freshfunin2008 View Post
    Most likely the crafting time is 36 hours and they put two days to show that the craft time is between 24 and 48 hours.
    Ok so 2 days is the craft time??
    I was reading it like we only had 2 days to collect for it...

Rhino Keeper
    U guys are very helpful. Ty. XD i am such a ds noob

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Aernak View Post
    Ok so 2 days is the craft time??
    I was reading it like we only had 2 days to collect for it...
    I would love to see someone complete it in 48 hours. LOL!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by freshfunin2008 View Post
    I would love to see someone complete it in 48 hours. LOL!!
    Like we could do that!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Aernak View Post
    U guys are very helpful. Ty. XD i am such a ds noob
    It's okay

And for the two day contest one, that usually happens sometime during the month where you are collecting sheilds. It's a completely different thing from the crafted dragon, instead of collecting sheilds for it you defeat 30 other dragons to get the prize dragon. You just happen to get sheilds after each round of the tournament.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by LonePudding View Post
    I do hope so!! It's about time I get a champ!!
    I so so so so hope you get this dragon, Pudding. I admired you for helping out the champ-less community of DS players during the tourney by showing how you passed each round without having a champion dragon to fall back on. I know I'm going to be battling like crazy cause I don't want to miss out on this champ either, especially after missing out on the Berserker dragon (got to level 26, ugh!) this past time. But if there is anyone whose time has come to get a champ, it's you- so get to work! haha

Nightclub Owner
    Ok, so I think TL is out to get me (lol) - first I get Infinity 12 that seriously took me over a day to beat. Then I get Armor 12, bad but not terrible. Now I have Diamond 14 to conquer! Seriously not enjoying the regular battles being as hard as the high levels of a tournament
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PernReloaded View Post
    It's okay

And for the two day contest one, that usually happens sometime during the month where you are collecting sheilds. It's a completely different thing from the crafted dragon, instead of collecting sheilds for it you defeat 30 other dragons to get the prize dragon. You just happen to get sheilds after each round of the tournament.
    Thank you!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Bauxjangles View Post
    I so so so so hope you get this dragon, Pudding. I admired you for helping out the champ-less community of DS players during the tourney by showing how you passed each round without having a champion dragon to fall back on. I know I'm going to be battling like crazy cause I don't want to miss out on this champ either, especially after missing out on the Berserker dragon (got to level 26, ugh!) this past time. But if there is anyone whose time has come to get a champ, it's you- so get to work! haha
    Awww, thank you so much Bauxjangles, that's so kind of you! I'm glad I helped someone and will continue to try and help whenever I can! Getting to round 28 on the Berserker tourney was such a wind-up, I'm ready to battle anything now! Hopefully we don't miss out on this one, Good luck!!
    | FFS ~ Level 101 || RS2 ~ Level 44 || BS2 ~ Level 26 |

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    Ok, so I think TL is out to get me (lol) - first I get Infinity 12 that seriously took me over a day to beat. Then I get Armor 12, bad but not terrible. Now I have Diamond 14 to conquer! Seriously not enjoying the regular battles being as hard as the high levels of a tournament
    I see normal battles as the break between the hardcore, fast paced tourneys. They do need to dial down the levels of dragons in normal battles IMO. I'm glad someone felt the same!
    | FFS ~ Level 101 || RS2 ~ Level 44 || BS2 ~ Level 26 |

Page 3 of 53 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast