Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Christmas decorations

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by snlps View Post
    I would like for the Christmas 2012 goal prizes to be released for purchase. I started playing feb/2013 so I missed out. Those prizes look soo much cuter than last years. The neon Santa was a little weird.
    It was the ugliest thing ever! They were BAD goal rewards last Christmas.

Rhino Keeper
    Am just going to do a winter theme in till December than all add in the Christmas items

I'm another fellow Aussie. I get so sick of all the American goals, I'd really like them to have an Aussie goal for a change. I've requested it a couple of times but get nowhere. I'm hoping thanksgiving might be skipped as a goal this year and they'll go straight to Christmas.
    Quote Originally Posted by filochick1982 View Post
    Hey there fellow Aussie! I do like a snowy Christmas though. I can't be bothered pulling out my autumn decor again (had to store it all for Halloween) so I think I will skip Thanksgiving as well and go straigh to Christmas. I think I might decorate around mid November and keep it all on display til early January.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by qhLb691 View Post
    I'm another fellow Aussie. I get so sick of all the American goals, I'd really like them to have an Aussie goal for a change. I've requested it a couple of times but get nowhere. I'm hoping thanksgiving might be skipped as a goal this year and they'll go straight to Christmas.
    Unfortunately I don't think there are enough Aussie players to warrant devoting an entire theme around Australian content. Plus imagine what an outcry it would result in from all the US players who don't realise TL has players all over the world.
    I play Bakery Story & Fashion Story.
    I have too many neighbours now so
    ALL NEIGHBOUR REQUESTS FROM NOW ON WILL BE DECLINED.
    I DO NOT TIP so please DON'T tip me if you expect a tip back.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LalaSmooth View Post
    It was the ugliest thing ever! They were BAD goal rewards last Christmas.
    LOL. I didn't think they were that bad! But I prefer the 2012 goal prizes for sure. Can't wait to see what they dish up for 2014. Really looking forward to decorating for Christmas this year. I think I have enough decor to decorate my whole bakery
    I play Bakery Story & Fashion Story.
    I have too many neighbours now so
    ALL NEIGHBOUR REQUESTS FROM NOW ON WILL BE DECLINED.
    I DO NOT TIP so please DON'T tip me if you expect a tip back.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123