Thread: Stuck on level 96 - ideas to level up faster?

Lightbulb Stuck on level 96 - ideas to level up faster?

Thought this was a fun game until reaching lvl 96 & discovering the ridiculous amount of xp required to increase level. At this rate, I will be stuck for another 6months despite ordering only high xp items yet only receiving 1 xp per item sold. Is this correct? My aim was to reach 100 but don't see the point continuing if will take a few years! Any advice appreciated 😀

100 is impossible to reach. Only know of 1 player who's done it & she's working towards 101. I've been level 99 for a long time, maybe 6 months or more (can't remember) and I still need over 6.3 million to get to 100. Looking at my total & what I need to reach it, Level 100 requires 10 million exp. Besides many, many problems occur when reaching level 100. My nbr had recurring problems with even opening her game for a long time. Don't think the game is designed to handle that level.
    After reaching the 90s I never really played for levels anymore but for gems and filling my store with merchandise & decor.

Thx 4 the response. I agree, the game isn't designed for players to exceed level 95 without problems. Shame there's no incentive to level up with additional goals and lower xp required. Good luck wth exceeding ur current level ��

I'm not working to get to level 100. I'm just playing the game right now & not sure how much longer that will even continue. No goals and just ordering & putting them out has become rather tedious.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

New Resident
    I need help with level 96 shoppers going out the door happy, but my numbers on my stars are not changing.

Quote Originally Posted by heavenly_1 View Post
    Thought this was a fun game until reaching lvl 96 & discovering the ridiculous amount of xp required to increase level. At this rate, I will be stuck for another 6months despite ordering only high xp items yet only receiving 1 xp per item sold. Is this correct? My aim was to reach 100 but don't see the point continuing if will take a few years! Any advice appreciated 😀
    leveling up in the higher levels is not impossible quite the contrary, it does require a balance to gather Xp from likes, ordering clothing, displays and selling to gather coins to buy Xp items. I have been playing on level 100 since March 2013, it took me 11 months to arrive at Level 100. 7 of those months were spent on level 99. once arriving at level 100 I have not experienced any problems in the game. there are currently 7 players in FS on level 100 that are active.