Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Receiving duplicate gifts from same neighbor

Executive Chef

Receiving duplicate gifts from same neighbor

When I logged in after reset I saw this

Same neighbor sending the same gift 3 times... I thought there must be a mistake since it shows the same thing (nozzle) but it happened in Bakery Story too (only forgot to screencap that), only there it shows that one neighbor of mine was able to send me different things like 5 times. I was on iOS when I got this so I don't know if the same thing shows on Android.

Executive Chef
    I had the same thing... And it seems like I got less gifts because of it...
    Attachment 16411
    Attachment 16412
    Attachment 16413
    Attachment 16414
    All of these are from the same neighbor, and say 2 hours ago...
    I am not adding any neighbors at this time.
    Thanks & Have a great day! Annie

Quote Originally Posted by PepperWoo View Post
    When I logged in after reset I saw this

Same neighbor sending the same gift 3 times... I thought there must be a mistake since it shows the same thing (nozzle) but it happened in Bakery Story too (only forgot to screencap that), only there it shows that one neighbor of mine was able to send me different things like 5 times. I was on iOS when I got this so I don't know if the same thing shows on Android.
    I had this on Fashion Story too and Farm Story. When I gifted them, it did not disappear as it usually does.

Farm Supplier
    Same here. I had received like 6 gifts from same neighbor!!

Same here. 3 neighbors gifted me 3 or 4 times each all at the same time. Each of their gifts were different though. Hopefully someone will be in soon at TL (it's just 6 am there right now) and they can address this. I had to decline the extras because they did not go away after accepting the first one. And yes they took up a slot of the allotted 20 gifts a day.

Just checked my FS game and it's happening there, too. I have a nbr there gifted me 8 times.
    Last edited by meme1098; 11-03-14 at 07:35 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm on a tab3 (android) and I was getting & giving multi gifts, accidently at first.

That was at 2am eastern time zone. But it wasn't a full restart as I wasn't able to tip until after 3am, which is my normal
    restar time. Figured it had something to do with daylight savings.

Hope it helped a couple neighbors that are currently building things and needed certain parts.

Any neighbor over level 50 has been playing long enough to know they can decline gifts they don't want - I sent multi gifts, it's up to
    them to accept or decline.

Happened on bs, fs & rs.

Gift button is still highlighted. To see if it would finally register & go "dark", I tried gifting back and it said I had already
    gifted that neighbor (but gift button still highlighted).

Executive Chef
    It seems like this may have happened because of the Maintenance that happened on Sunday for Daylights Saving. Could you let us know if this continues to happen after today?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SparklyOctopus View Post
    It seems like this may have happened because of the Maintenance that happened on Sunday for Daylights Saving. Could you let us know if this continues to happen after today?
    Ok, Will do! Thanks, Annie
    I am not adding any neighbors at this time.
    Thanks & Have a great day! Annie

Seems to be back to normal this morning.

Executive Chef
    Mine seems to be back to normal too, though the gifts from yesterday says 2 days ago. XD

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast