Thread: most items invisible after upgrade

Angry most items invisible after upgrade

I am on an Android tablet and have recently upgraded to Fashion Story Ballet (1.5.6.6). Most of my items (wallpaper, floor, display items, new items, clothing placed, pretty muc everything) are invisible. Very few items like the wooden table do show up. I cleared the cache and this seemed to make it worse. I installed the original Fashion Story and it is doing the same thing. Any ideas how to fix this?

Sorry about that! Try reinstalling, then leave the game open for several minutes. When you install a new version, you may have to re-downlaod a lot of content. Hope this helps!

Red face

Thank you, that seemed to have fixed it.

Rhino Keeper
    I don't know if this is the same problem, because I never had the sneaker wall rack before now, but it only shows up on one wall. I mean, if I place it on the right side wall, it's fine, but if I place it on the right side wall, it's invisible.

This advice helped me, FT. Thanks! At first I was totally dismayed because it seemed like I'd lost even more stuff after reinstalling--like half the game was now invisible as opposed to just a few things--but the trick was leaving the game open for literally a few minutes in the background so it could fill in whatever it needed.