Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Apple (Corn -A-Copia) & Tree (Speed farming, get planting) Icon

Unregistered

Question Apple (Corn -A-Copia) & Tree (Speed farming, get planting) Icon

Hi,

I'm new to Farm Story, downloaded the Valentine version yesterday. My husband had previously been playing the original version. He says the Apple & Tree icon on the home page are new.

Does anyone know what these are for?
    DO you get anything for accomplishing them?

The 2nd box that needs ticking on Corn-A-Copia is 'Fertilize Corn 5 Times' or Skip for 5 Gems, am I correct in thinking you can only fertilise using gems?
    Therefore you have to spend to gems to to do it?

Happy farming everyone!

Donnahh
    Yes you are correct in assuming fertilizing costs gems - probably why we were awarded 5 gems for downloading FS Valentine - to cover this cost without users with no gems being forced to purchase them.

I spent around 5 hours yesterday completing all the "tasks" from the new icons.
    Rather disappointed, it was the rewards of 100 coins and 10 exp that really sucked the jam from my doughnut.

On the up side, now I have completed all the tasks I can go back to using Farm Story Original and water my neighbors without the horrible lag and delays, and finish my last few masteries.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Donnahh View Post
    Yes you are correct in assuming fertilizing costs gems - probably why we were awarded 5 gems for downloading FS Valentine - to cover this cost without users with no gems being forced to purchase them.

I spent around 5 hours yesterday completing all the "tasks" from the new icons.
    Rather disappointed, it was the rewards of 100 coins and 10 exp that really sucked the jam from my doughnut.

On the up side, now I have completed all the tasks I can go back to using Farm Story Original and water my neighbors without the horrible lag and delays, and finish my last few masteries.
    how can you be done with all tasks in 5 hours??? A couple of first ones is harvesting 2 day flowers.
    You cannot complete these tasks for 2 days. did you skip and use gems to do all the tasks?

Donnahh
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    how can you be done with all tasks in 5 hours??? A couple of first ones is harvesting 2 day flowers.
    You cannot complete these tasks for 2 days. did you skip and use gems to do all the tasks?
    I am not a woman known for my patience.
    I had to do my Okra mastery, so I planted what I had to, and fertilized my entire farm so I got to "**** two birds with one stone"

TeamaLava should love me for my gem purchases

Unregistered

Unhappy

Can anyone tell me how to complete the task "Speed Farming"-->"Plow 30 Times"?
    I have already plowed for over 30 times, how come I still cannot complete it?
    Or it means that every land in my farm have to be plowed for 30 times?
    It's too time costing~~!!

Unregistered
    Can anyone tell me how to complete the task "Speed Farming"-->"Plow 30 Times"?
    I have already plowed for over 30 times, how come I still cannot complete it?
    Or it means that every land in my farm have to be plowed for 30 times?
    It's too time costing~~!!
    Make sure you are plowing on vacant land. IF you already have plots down, you need to delete the make room for your 30 new plots. This is how you plow.

Unregistered
    One of the quests says "have 5 neighbours, water 5 neighbours". I have 90 neighbours already but I figured it wanted me to add more... but when I added two people earlier it didn't check any off the overall total I had to get - does anyone know how to get around this task? Preferably without paying gems? It seems like these quests are geared for new players only and don't allow for those of us who have already started!

Donnahh
    One of the quests says "have 5 neighbours, water 5 neighbours". I have 90 neighbours already but I figured it wanted me to add more... but when I added two people earlier it didn't check any off the overall total I had to get - does anyone know how to get around this task? Preferably without paying gems? It seems like these quests are geared for new players only and don't allow for those of us who have already started!
    5 added me, so it ticked that one for me, perhaps get five to add you?

Unregistered

So do u have to complete the two before it gives mor mine says raspberries n corn?

Unregistered

I don't see any Tasks please help

I've been playing the game for 7 months now and at level 75.
    I downloaded Valentine version and I can't see any tasks.
    Could you please explain where can I get the tasks?
    Thanks!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast