Thread: Leveled up but the game doesn't register?

Question Leveled up but the game doesn't register?

Hi everyone! I'm new to the game, I just started playing a couple weeks or so ago. I've only just gotten to level 25, and in preparation I got myself expanded up to the train station because I wanted to be able to work on repairing it immediately. I was super close to getting to 25, I only needed a couple hundred more experience points. Except the next time I turned my game on it randomly had me at 25 and there wasn't the normal "you reached level X!" notification. And the game doesn't seem to realize I reached 25. When I try to repair the train station it still tells me I haven't reached 25, I seem to be able to plant lemons but the game didn't give me anything to plant, and I'm just generally confused. Mostly I just want to repair the train station but so far no luck. I shut off the game and restarted it and I still have the same problem.
    Anyone know what I can do to fix this?

Executive Chef
    Congrats on getting to level 25! I've taken a look at your account and it seems like you are able to expand to the Train Station. Please hit expand and hit the train station so that you can expand under it. From there, you will be able to repair your train station and start making train deliveries! I've also taken a look at your Lemon Trees. You've received 2 to plant and you can get them when going into your Market. Sometimes, when there are a bunch of animations or applications running in the background, you may not get the popup saying that you've gotten to Level 25 but you did receive the benefits for it. Let me know if you have any questions!

Quote Originally Posted by SparklyOctopus View Post
    Congrats on getting to level 25! I've taken a look at your account and it seems like you are able to expand to the Train Station. Please hit expand and hit the train station so that you can expand under it. From there, you will be able to repair your train station and start making train deliveries! I've also taken a look at your Lemon Trees. You've received 2 to plant and you can get them when going into your Market. Sometimes, when there are a bunch of animations or applications running in the background, you may not get the popup saying that you've gotten to Level 25 but you did receive the benefits for it. Let me know if you have any questions!
    Thank you for the help! I guess I didn't understand you had to press the expand signs to do it, I thought that if you just clicked it that it would work and I thought it was still telling me I hadn't gotten to 25. I don't think the game gave me any lemon trees but I was able to buy some, so that's alright. Is there an inventory where I would be able to access trees I've been given? Anyway I bought two so that's ok! Thanks very much for the help! I thought there was something wrong with my game.

Rhino Keeper
    Trees aren't given away. When you reach level 25 it just unlocks the ability to purchase them. It's up to the player to buy anything once it becomes available.