Thread: Missed Goals

Unhappy Missed Goals

Is there a way to access and purchase goal items in the store that are locked? There are several goal items I would like to purchase, The Wood Burning Pizza Oven, for example. I missed the opportunity when the goals were offered.

I just leveled at 99 and thought maybe at 99 all locked goals would open up for me. No such luck.

Fashion Designer
    No, unfortunately not. There may be some base goals like the granny tasks that are level based, not sure on those. But once those are done fairly early on, all you have are the monthly limited time only goals. So once the goals expire, there's no going back. They will still show up in design mode as locked, but that doesn't mean that they will be unlocked, just that people who have unlocked it still have access to them if they wish to buy more.
    I am no longer accepting new neighbor requests at this time, I have more than enough for now. Thanks!

Wish they would unlock that stuff for 99 players! So many of them get bored and quit =(

New Resident
    I was hoping I could restart the game so I could have another chance to not miss any more goals. There are some cool ovens I cannot buy because I missed the goals. So my only option is to change my account and start over? Don't really want to lose my neighbors, but those unattainable items are driving me nuts!

Executive Chef
    goals are released for a certain time period (except for the new player goals, which every account gets). so all the regularly monthly goals that are now unavailable would still be locked if you had a new account (and your game progress is saved on TL's servers anyway, so you can't just delete the game and reinstall, that would just open back up as your current account). and if you did have another device you could use to start a new account, any of the monthly goals that you did complete on your current account would be locked.

just don't miss the future goals, and eventually the unlocked items will far outweigh any locked ones you have! that's what finally got me to stop caring about the locked items, although i love that they've been unlocking some of them lately.