Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Visiting other Kingdoms?

Rhino Keeper

Visiting other Kingdoms?

Just wondered if it's possible to search for and visit other Kingdoms by name or Storm8 ID without actually inviting? I know that a lot of you are long time players and not accepting new neighbors, but I'd love to see your kingdoms! Sorry if it's something obvious, but the only way I know how to do it is to actually invite. Thanks.

[Unless there is a loophole I don't know about]. If you want to visit a certain kingdom/queendom that isn't your neighbor, you'll have to actually invite the person to be your friend. It's a bit of a pain sometimes. Lol
    Last edited by fluffybutter007; 10-29-14 at 10:03 AM.
    Kingdom of 😸Kittyville😸

The Honorable Panda
    You will need to send the invite. It has never bothered me, because if I do not need new neighbors it takes a second to delete the invite.
    I think it does bother some players. If it is a forum member , click on their name to the left of their post and send them a private message and ask
    if you can send an invite just to see their kingdom.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 10-30-14 at 10:53 AM.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    OK thanks ... I don't want to bother anyone with invites, just wondered if there was another way.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by my2place View Post
    OK thanks ... I don't want to bother anyone with invites, just wondered if there was another way.
    If they are a forum member & send a PM on here explaining that you only wish to send a friend request so that you may view their kingdom & that they are welcome to delete you afterwards,I'm sure many would be quite happy to comply.

You never know until you try ,but kudos to you for your wish not to bother others.
    You are welcome to visit my humble abode at any time if that is of any use.

Rhino Keeper
    I've wondered the same thing, but sent an invite anyway. I post on their wall that I've seen them here, just wanted to see their place and it's ok if they are not accepting neighbors. Some became neighbors and some did not. I was not offended if they didn't accept.

Quote Originally Posted by my2place View Post
    Just wondered if it's possible to search for and visit other Kingdoms by name or Storm8 ID without actually inviting? I know that a lot of you are long time players and not accepting new neighbors, but I'd love to see your kingdoms! Sorry if it's something obvious, but the only way I know how to do it is to actually invite. Thanks.
    There are a few kingdoms that I want to look at also, but I couldn't figure out how to do it without sending invites.

Afterwards I wanted to delete the invite, but I couldn't figure out how to do it. Can someone explain how to do this?

The Honorable Panda
    You are unable to delete an invite that you send out. If the person adds you , you can go to your neighbors list and delete them.

If the other player does not accept or reject your invite, it will expire and drop off after 7 days.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by naturalnana View Post
    There are a few kingdoms that I want to look at also, but I couldn't figure out how to do it without sending invites.

Afterwards I wanted to delete the invite, but I couldn't figure out how to do it. Can someone explain how to do this?
    If the invite was accepted,once that person is on your neighbour list:

Open neighbour list
    Click on the edit button
    This allows you to delete the neighbour selected

Hope this helps

I think the invite also auto deletes after 7 days.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast