Thread: *****ing player

*****ing player

Just for everybody's attention. I have submitted this to Fire Mocha, but want to make sure everybody is aware. I am obviously not a frequent poster on this forum, but I couldn't find this type situation discussed anywhere else. If it is, feel free to combine this with another post, or delete altogether...

So, as you can see by the screenshot, this player has at least 75-100 various types of troops that are part of his alliance portal. I don't know what the max is for a portal, but I feel fairly confident that it isn't 75-100, especially for a level 32 player. Not to mention that these troops were spread out throughout his kingdom before I started my attack. I saw the red flags beforehand, but assumed they were a decoration of some sort. Definitely not the case, as you can see!

Anyways, just a heads up, so other people don't get sucker punched like I just did!

[removed photo with players name]
    Last edited by kooky panda; 11-06-14 at 08:51 AM. Reason: removed photo-privacy

Rhino Keeper
    glad you posted screen shot to prove this game has *****ers and hackers.

Yea, it was pretty ridiculous, to say the least!

The Honorable Panda
    You did the correct thing by reporting this to Fire Mocha. Discussing other players in this manner is violating the privacy rules.
    You can continue working with support on this issue.

Thanks!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request