Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: Dragon Update: Archangel 10-31-14

Executive Chef
    Your so lucky shinee
    | FFS ~ Level 101 || RS2 ~ Level 44 || BS2 ~ Level 26 |

Rhino Keeper
    No luck for me. I cant get archangel. I'm tired of luck, winter and coral fails.

Rhino Keeper
    Got it with Winter (lvl8)/Night (lvl8) after about 5 tries. Good Luck to those still trying!

11 freakin' days! Nothing to show for. First I bred Light and Frightmare... No luck there! (In whatsoever )Now I'm breeding Metal and Lotus, still nothing... Hmmmmm... So vexing. I really love and believe about Archangels, So if I get one ( TL - give me a break here and just give this to me! Please!? Look I still have Ultra rares to complete, Rainbow set to complete, Olympus, and of course last but not the least the The DIVINE, you can annoy me all you want with those things but not this... Again Please!?) I'll name it MICHAEL OR GABRIEL

Rhino Keeper

Question Something is wrong TL

For the first time since I started this game, I am stumped. Archangel does not seem to want to come to my island. I give up. I'm moving on. I even got 2 Godmother as fails and fed 3/4 of my isles up to Level 6 from all the food i earned in the Mine.

TL I'm pretty sure there is an error in your software for this dragon. Can you please look into it?
    Last edited by debhutchinson; 11-12-14 at 09:47 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Bought this one for my main island while it was on sale, I don't want to bother breeding 3 colors as I know I won't get it.
    But I got this one from dark angel and ethereal on my second island. Also got moon and angel as fail, don't have those either.
    ~o~Feel free to add me on Fantasy Forest And Farm Story 2~o~

YESSS!!!! Finally! I think I'm gonna cry Thanks again TL. 21days to have this Arch!

Rhino Keeper
    Finally got the egg with Deep and Yin Yang!

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789