Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Update 10/29/14

Rhino Keeper
    Does anyone have a close-up picture of Monster Mash in their restaurant? I'm thinking of getting it but for 70 gems I fee like I need a better idea of what it looks like. Thanks!

Executive Chef
    i'm kind of glad the eyeball stew is LTO, although it's kind of weird for a recipe, just because it's such a fake "food" (no offense to the cannibals out there). great for halloween, sure, but i'd hate to still see people eating eyeballs the rest of the year. i'm hoping to just get the 1st gem from it, i think. too lazy to master it in less than a week.

and it looks like i lied about not spending gems. should have known better. thank you so much for those happy halloween tiles - for some reason i only had 11 of them. and the tombstone table, which i think i couldn't afford more than 2 of last year - but now i have plenty of coins for them! now the big decision: with my current gems, i can afford either the house or the monster mash (or the clock tower, which i love, but isn't LTO so will get it for next year after the BF gem sale). house is great to have with end prize for this year's goal set, but i always wanted the monster mash. but that's more expensive, and it's not quite what i thought it was.

maybe i'll leave it up to fate, see if i get a gem sale.

PS: also love the new coin content! buying a bunch of it! thanks TL! sell it earlier next year!

PPS: but not the expired display. if i wanted that, i'd just forget to serve my food and let it rot on the stove. ick.
    Last edited by twospoons; 10-30-14 at 01:02 AM.
    I go by varying numbers of utensils in BS, and cafe lula, welcome cafe, and zephyr cafe in RS (just so you know it's me--you can't add me by those).
    I always love to visit well-designed or creative bakeries & restaurants!

Thx, the new items are awesome, but I need new recipes for to have more gems, thx again

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by PoisonThorne View Post
    Haha, you are not the only one, did the same in Bakery Story as well. Probably dumb since I can't put most of it out without about a dozen or so expansions! But, but, I have been waiting on Halloween stuff since I started playing back in January

About the eyeball stew..Do we get to keep it if we master it? Not that there is any way to see the bar Hate that about some of the smaller decorations too. Can't really see them due to the Click again to buy sign

Does everyone else actually have that 6 days left LTO message on their eyeball stew? I don't have one on mine, I can see my progress bar. Not sure if this means that I will keep mine necessarily, just seems weird. Unless it's an iOS vs. Android thing?
    I am no longer accepting new neighbor requests at this time, I have more than enough for now. Thanks!

Fashion Designer
    Hey did anybody see the pop up this morning? I Xed out of it too fast to read it. Something about the stew being 500xp points? I noticed that the xp was super high but once you're level 99 I guess it doesn't matter much. Just curious what the pop up about it said. Thanks.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by xxxe View Post
    Hey did anybody see the pop up this morning? I Xed out of it too fast to read it. Something about the stew being 500xp points? I noticed that the xp was super high but once you're level 99 I guess it doesn't matter much. Just curious what the pop up about it said. Thanks.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by jc32079 View Post
    Does anyone have a close-up picture of Monster Mash in their restaurant? I'm thinking of getting it but for 70 gems I fee like I need a better idea of what it looks like. Thanks!
    From master box thread.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Fashion Designer
    Thanks Kooky!

I hadn't mastered that recipe before, the eyeball stew, so all my stoves are cookig it at present. Lots of players can level up a few times now cooking it. I think it looks cool on the stove but that's probably just because purples my favorite color.

Executive Chef
    The haunted house goes perfectly with the goal prize, have put mine next to it. Thanks TL for bringing it back, now I have both BS & RS haunted houses.

I guess a lot of lower level players can benefit from the eyeballs stew for 500xp.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast