Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Update 10/29/14

Fortunately this stupid halloween thing will be over next week. Mainly old stuff, TL seem to ignore their older customers/players. If i didnt have such friendly neighbors I would prob close my restaurant, take a week off and say: NEXT
    If you play with a cat, you should mind his scratch.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by StevenKevin View Post
    Fortunately this stupid halloween thing will be over next week. Mainly old stuff, TL seem to ignore their older customers/players. If i didnt have such friendly neighbors I would prob close my restaurant, take a week off and say: NEXT
    I so agree w u.
    Currently NOT ADDING NBRS SO PLZ DO NOT SEND INVITE
    Thanks,
    Elainecarrel

Fashion Designer
    I am an older player! Aand although I have a lot of that stuff there is still some I would like to get!

I am very happy with the release as I find it pretty darn hard to do a good job decorating with just a couple of items they release on the single week releases. Maybe some people are happy with just a piece or two but I do themes throughout my restraunt. The more stuff the better!

Executive Chef
    Well, if it had been released earlier, I would be extremely happy. I didn't need 4 weeks of halloween updates, I'm totally fine with the 2 weeks, but I wish you'd switched this content with last week's. will probably still buy some of it though, even with gems, cause it is pretty darn cute. And I really hope the monster counters mean the monster tables & chairs will be re-released! I love those things, but only have a couple.

TL, please release christmas content in EARLY december!
    I go by varying numbers of utensils in BS, and cafe lula, welcome cafe, and zephyr cafe in RS (just so you know it's me--you can't add me by those).
    I always love to visit well-designed or creative bakeries & restaurants!

Looks like there will be some old content as well as new content this week. Fingers crossed for spooky chest!!!

Please, can you bring new recipes? Thanks dear friends

Executive Chef
    Yay! I'm happy to get more Halloween stuff. It's my favorite holiday! Please release it earlier next time, so we have time to decorate before the holiday!
    I am not adding any neighbors at this time.
    Thanks & Have a great day! Annie

Fashion Designer
    Fashion story's teaser had items from last year which they did not rerelease so don't get too upset if some of last years items pictured in the teaser don't come back.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm excited, but disappointed that it wasn't released earlier....

I'm sooo excited to see the new (old) items! Has anyone seen the update yet?

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast