Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Update 10/29/14

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LavaRain8 View Post
    Does everyone else actually have that 6 days left LTO message on their eyeball stew? I don't have one on mine, I can see my progress bar. Not sure if this means that I will keep mine necessarily, just seems weird. Unless it's an iOS vs. Android thing?
    Are you playing on an old android edition ? If so could be the reason since everyone else has a timer. Maybe a moderator can clear this up, Kooky would you be a darling and answer this please ?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Thank you for the pic of the Monster Mash! It's really cute!

Rhino Keeper
    Will we be able to master the "eyeball stew" even though it's a limited time offer? Or will it be gone after the days expire? I'm on IOS. Just wondering if anyone knows.

Quote Originally Posted by rocketsmama View Post
    Will we be able to master the "eyeball stew" even though it's a limited time offer? Or will it be gone after the days expire? I'm on IOS. Just wondering if anyone knows.
    Hoping we can master and keep it. Now that I blew all of my gems I am probably leaving up my Halloween stuff until xmas! Then again, being as it is 500xp per serve, not sure. Unless they just remove the 500xp once it is mastered???

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by rocketsmama View Post
    I would assume it's a LTO since it's got a day countdown on it. I'd highly recommend cooking it nonstop until u master it. I discovered I'd not mastered it when I was busy cooking it and serving it when the first gem popped up. I was just gonna keep cooking it until I'd done it 83 times since I've got nothing else to do since I've mastered all recipes and appliances.
    Currently NOT ADDING NBRS SO PLZ DO NOT SEND INVITE
    Thanks,
    Elainecarrel

Fashion Designer
    I wish the countdown wasn't covering the mastery level thingy. I have been cooking it on 4-5 ovens constantly since Wednesday and I don't remember a pop coming up saying I've gotten to level 1 yet. If by tomorrow night I don't have an extra gem (for hitting level 2) I'm going to assume something is wrong there lol

Quote Originally Posted by xxxe View Post
    I wish the countdown wasn't covering the mastery level thingy. I have been cooking it on 4-5 ovens constantly since Wednesday and I don't remember a pop coming up saying I've gotten to level 1 yet. If by tomorrow night I don't have an extra gem (for hitting level 2) I'm going to assume something is wrong there lol
    I was doing it on only 4 ovens and started late, got a line cook pop up today. Maybe you just missed the pop up? Just wish you could see the dang bar instead of the "5 days left" Grrrrrrr
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	5 days.png 
Views:	23 
Size:	33.9 KB 
ID:	16364

Rhino Keeper
    No Spooky Chest.

Can you put new dishes to cook? The old them no get gems. i'm thinking to leave play for this cause

Have you mastered all the recipes on all the appliances?
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast