Thread: Game Crashing Losing Crowns!

Exclamation Game Crashing Losing Crowns!

Hi I want to address the problem me and I know many other people have been having. I went to go look for a battle and I found one put a few troops down and then the game crashed. This happened to me two times in a row. The first time I lost 35 crowns and then the second crash I lost 40 crowns. This was not the first time this has happened. It is happening to people in my alliance and in other alliances. I have been playing this game for a while now and truly love to play. But it is so unfair for people who work so hard to get crowns just to lose them all to a crash. People buy gems and pay money to this game myself included. It would only be fair to find a solution to this problem for the people who play and support this game. And before you tell me to make sure to have all other applications closed or to try restarting or reinstalling the app I have done all these things and I didn't have any other applications open at the time of the crashes. I would hope there would be a way for you to help me get me crowns back that I worked so very hard for and lost to no fault of my own. And I hope there would be a way for you to get back the crowns for the countless hard working players that I know have lost theres as well. It would only be fair seeing as we are all the ones who play and help pay to support this game. Thank you for your help.

Banned
    Sorry to hear that bawagher. Please contact support@firemocha.com so a Support Agent can take a look at your account. Hope this helps!

Rhino Keeper
    I have the same problem. Drop a few troops down and it crashes, 40 crowns lost. I close and reopen the game before each match. Get the same story from tech support all the time, "sorry can't replace crowns from crash" . Fix the game then.

Rhino Keeper
    just lost another 80 crowns. It seem to crash when the troops are at the out of bounds white boarder

Rhino Keeper
    correction.....I mean red boarder

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelKors1 View Post
    correction.....I mean red boarder
    same thing happened to me last week. total loss of 211 crowns. game crashed on my first battle of the day. played a match immediately afterwards, crashed again. later that day 2 more times. next day 2 more crashes. none since then. to regain those crowns it will take me weeks. am losing patience and am beginning to no longer want to spend time or money on this game anymore.