Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Update 10/29/2014

Fashion Designer
    I guess to be fair, they did technically release this stuff in time for the holiday, which was probably their plan all along. Albeit, a couple of days before said holiday, but before the holiday nonetheless. And since there was the holiday goal to begin with to start people off, this is just to top off the "festive" people who can't resist. It would have been more profitable for them to release it at least a week before, but I suppose they're trying out something new as to not release too many of the same themes back to back? Eh, no biggie for me since I am stashing the goal stuff this weekend anyways, but I guess for those that wanted more Halloween stuff, they definitely delivered.....at the eleventh hour!
    I am no longer accepting new neighbor requests at this time, I have more than enough for now. Thanks!

Fashion Designer
    This stuff looks fantastic! If they really do release old items again at a reasonable price, then I'll forgive TL for neglecting the holiday.

Executive Chef
    So they decide to give this to us like 3 days before Halloween???

Executive Chef
    Isn't that haunted house display from a box from previous years? It looks awesome and I need it for my bakery!! To those who think its too late now to release Halloween stuff, think ahead people! What about next year's halloween? If you buy the items now, your bakery will be ready in time for Halloween next year, while all the new players will be wanting what you will have now.

Farm Supplier
    Is that a box ?
    Please bring back TEA TIME KETTLE

Farm Supplier
    I spy the Haunted House from 2012, new tables and chairs and counters. Could we be getting a Halloween update with a box, coin items and a limited edition re-release? That would be awesome!

Is this a joke???? Old Halloween stuff???? I am and will always be totally opposed to the re release of old items it doesnt make sense, exactly like in a loyalty program, older customers were suddenly forgotten and newer customers given the same perks. Ive been playing TL games for years now, not from the start though, but, when I started playing I remember coveting in older bakeries ( or restaurants or boutiques) items I would never get, thinking to myself: I wish I had started earlier, thats all my fault but i do accept it.
    I totally resent that kind of "update" (which is all but an update) totally unfair to older players, and just showing TL designers' lack of creativity - sorry guys but I assume its easier to re release Frankie's table than create a new one....
    only glimpse of light in this preview as grim as halloween, an evidence: why lose hours doing time-consuming goals as goal prizes will finally come out? Only good news I can find to soothe my irritation, but its hardly good news tho....
    Now i have to be honest, i had never seen the 4 ghost girls before and it might be a new item, i prob focused way too much on cute vampire baker and al. Whatever i do hope this will be a very gem-heavy update as regards old stuff so i dont regret spending so much time on goals (and btw this has just conforted my decision to stop bothering myself with boring goals) if you can eventually get prizes for a song
    If you play with a cat, you should mind his scratch.

Executive Chef

Thumbs up

Love all the old items being brought back! Good job giving everyone equal opportunities TL!!

Executive Chef
    The ghost girls look great! Can't wait for these even though my bakery is already full of spooky decor.
    Last edited by filochick1982; 10-29-14 at 11:37 AM.
    I play Bakery Story & Fashion Story.
    I have too many neighbours now so
    ALL NEIGHBOUR REQUESTS FROM NOW ON WILL BE DECLINED.
    I DO NOT TIP so please DON'T tip me if you expect a tip back.

Executive Chef
    I don't mind if newer players get access to older stuff. We can't all have the luxury of being able to play a game right from the start. I started in March 2012 which I understand is about 2 years~ too late. I've missed out on content that I would have no qualms purchasing had I been playing then. Why can't we give newer players a chance to acquire such items? If they're willing to pay for it, either through gems or hard work via earning coins, I don't really see an issue with it but that's just my opinion. Obviously others feel differently. My only beef is for older ovens to be re-releasd if you had to compete a goal to acquire it before. I think it's only fair that players who completed the goals get access to said ovens.
    I play Bakery Story & Fashion Story.
    I have too many neighbours now so
    ALL NEIGHBOUR REQUESTS FROM NOW ON WILL BE DECLINED.
    I DO NOT TIP so please DON'T tip me if you expect a tip back.

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast