Thread: Expansion Tickets and Alicorn

Farm Supplier

Expansion Tickets and Alicorn

Hi... On another thread I see players with 50+ expansion tickets...how?!! It takes me forever to get 30 tickets. Any ideas to help speed this up? Also, I never had any I interest in having an Alicorn, for those who do, is it worth obtaining? And is the Alicorn just a gem purchase?

Thanks so much, hope everyone is enjoying the Halloween event.

Yep...you can only purchase the Alcorn unless you have the Love Shack from Valentines 2013. Alicorns only give energy once every 7 days so can't see the justification in spending that many gems.

Regarding trade tickets; when you're not using them to convert to expansion permits for expansions, they add up when constantly doing trades. I do several eggs & dairy exchange a day & one or two of the others so they can add up quickly.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Rhino Keeper
    Any new expansions for tomorrow's update?? I desperately need expansions.. TL plz do something...

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by oceansoftime View Post
    Hi... On another thread I see players with 50+ expansion tickets...how?!! It takes me forever to get 30 tickets. Any ideas to help speed this up? Also, I never had any I interest in having an Alicorn, for those who do, is it worth obtaining? And is the Alicorn just a gem purchase?

Thanks so much, hope everyone is enjoying the Halloween event.
    There used to be a way (might still) to not upgrade your fruit or dairy trade by not getting a glimmerbulb. Its easy to get tickets if you do that. However you really won't progress in the story if you don't collect a glimmerbulb.

I get 30 trade tickets (1 expansion ticket) every week normally. That's just sending out 3-5 trades a day. Make sure to leave open one plot of land. The game won't let you get expansion tickets if you don't have land for them.

As for the alicorn I am about to get my 5th one. If you have been around since 2013 and played during valentines day you can make an alicorn.