Thread: Transferring My Shop

Thumbs down Transferring My Shop

Hi!

I just got a new IPad. So I decided to transfer my Fashion Story shop. I emailed support@storm8.com on Saturday. I just got 1 email that comes automatically. But, I did not get an email directly from a support member yet! I've been waiting for almost 2 days now! is This normal? l the way up to level 87, and i do not want to start all over!

Thank You!

-Aylin Kose

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Please allow 3-5 days for our support team to respond. Response times may vary depending on the volume of requests they receive. They'll be happy to assist you with your account soon. Thank you for your patience!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by gcggg View Post
    Hi!

I just got a new IPad. So I decided to transfer my Fashion Story shop. I emailed support@storm8.com on Saturday. I just got 1 email that comes automatically. But, I did not get an email directly from a support member yet! I've been waiting for almost 2 days now! is This normal? l the way up to level 87, and i do not want to start all over!

Thank You!

-Aylin Kose
    Do you play any other TL games?
    Sometimes, you just gotta shake your head, so you won't pop off at the mouth.

#sometimesifeellikeanupdatelesschild

Not adding neighbors at this time. All requests will be declined.
    ❤️Love ya, IsisGarden (Fashion Story Moderator)
    Ft Support Help: Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com

Thank you so much!

I also used to play Restaurant story

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by gcggg View Post
    I also used to play Restaurant story
    Have you tried logging into RS using your ID?
    Sometimes, you just gotta shake your head, so you won't pop off at the mouth.

#sometimesifeellikeanupdatelesschild

Not adding neighbors at this time. All requests will be declined.
    ❤️Love ya, IsisGarden (Fashion Story Moderator)
    Ft Support Help: Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com

Just got the new Samsung 10.5, and I'm in trouble. Somehow I created a new storm8 user id when I was transferring to this new gift. Now what do I do? I cannot open my original user id on this new equipment. Do I have to start over creating the store I developed to level 24? Please help.

Thanks,

MiniToodles

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MiniToodles View Post
    Just got the new Samsung 10.5, and I'm in trouble. Somehow I created a new storm8 user id when I was transferring to this new gift. Now what do I do? I cannot open my original user id on this new equipment. Do I have to start over creating the store I developed to level 24? Please help.

Thanks,

MiniToodles
    You can use the login feature to recover your games. Just use your current Storm8 ID (MiniToodles) and your forum password to login to your games.

New Resident
    I have a simmilar kind of problem as 'MiniToodles'..
    Saturday I transfered my account succesfully tot my new phone, since tuesday it shows another account (Storm8ID: sylviasase.) when i open FS and now thuis account is logger in in all my other teamlava games. Including restaurant story & baker story. And i cant transfer is for theorie second time tru an Storm8 game.

PS: i've already emailed support@teamlava.com

Use the login feature available in Restaurant Story:

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....-Limited-Games!

Your ID here & password you used here are all you need.
    Be sure to force close all the games first are you'll still be logged into those games.