Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Petition: may we please have Halloween content this next week, TL?

Quote Originally Posted by cartoc6 View Post
    I agree. I have already changed my restaurant to reflect Fall and Thanksgiving. If they come out with Halloween decorations this Wednesday, I'll buy them, and put them in stock them for next year.
    It's just too late....I'm level 99, mastered all recipes on all appliances & will probably have quit by next year. TL really missed the boat here.

It would have been nice to have the option of a Holiday Box, instead of a Firefighter Box? With so many upcoming Holidays, why does TL not have a Holiday Theme box, or boxes? Why is this year so different? I hope TL will reconsider making these available, in a timely manner... Sincerely and gemfully yours, alex

TL is really disappointing me seriously where was all the Halloween decorations at the beginning of the month when we wanted them for the Halloween theme? Does this mean we will have Christmas in January?

Executive Chef
    TL thx for giving us back the EYEBALL STEW. I'd forgotten all about it so it was a nice surprise. I'd just wish ud let us c the mastery bar, but that's ok.
    THX once again.
    Currently NOT ADDING NBRS SO PLZ DO NOT SEND INVITE
    Thanks,
    Elainecarrel

Rhino Keeper
    I could go for "Christmas in July," But I swear, if they give us more HALLOWEEN deco this next update, I'm gonna scream! Day late and a dollar short as far as I'm concerned. Now is the time to be giving out ample rations of Thanks Giving and Christmas Deco. TEAM LAVA makes me wonder if they even celebrate Holidays. ��

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12