Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: The no box club !

Fashion Designer
    Me too...

Still nothing...

4254 Raket-candy corns made so far and send on adventure over 30 times (lost count how much exactly)(how come? she asked ironicly...).

At start staff said the drop was rare. But how come I saw in lots of neighbours' kingdoms right from the beginning scarecrows and hayrides, and lots of times more than one...?!

And now the chances to drop are higher... Indeed, how much?

I'm beginning to wonder if there really is a spell casted on that cauldron: what lays IN that huge smoke? There must be a reason why it's not moving...

Nevertheless: after reaching my cauldron I fell into a black hole because of the no boxes. I managed to crawl out of it, even more so after reading the chances are higher now (yes!), so 3 times hopeful again, but... I'm seeing that black hole again, dooming up in front of me....

I have a bad feeling.....
    H e l p .......
    I am Zelda

Rhino Keeper
    I'm over this one. At least witH the dragon egg one most people got a drop (egg) that in the long run gave them something. Ie dragon drops. This one, we are waiting for a decoration drop. Hay ride, scare cow, whatever.

Whilst, nice to have on show, it will become useless.

Have made all requirements for candy corn. Have 2 visits in store to get a box, however, not holding my breath.

TL - whilst above advised that drop rate has been increased, it does not appear so. At least I know that my random 'no drop' means that I will not receive a thing, and if I do, it will be a miricale.
    Last edited by outhouse01; 10-28-14 at 11:33 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by outhouse01 View Post

and if I do, it will only go into inventory. As there is no now space to display. Che
    Of course some people don't care about it (even more sad for us who do!)

I want the scarecrow for my spooky corner! Would look so nice in it!

But glad for you if you don't mind, that's lots of stress less
    I am Zelda

Executive Chef
    4619 candys later another faired box,, thinking more and more it so the ones getting them are getting more as those who are not,,still are not still a memeber of the NO box club, so thinking no scarecrow or hay ride for me ,,, I'm want them ,, wish I had them ,,but glad they are just Decorations cuz it looks like I'm not getting them

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by EBJW View Post
    Me too...

Still nothing...

4254 Raket-candy corns made so far and send on adventure over 30 times (lost count how much exactly)(how come? she asked ironicly...).

At start staff said the drop was rare. But how come I saw in lots of neighbours' kingdoms right from the beginning scarecrows and hayrides, and lots of times more than one...?!

And now the chances to drop are higher... Indeed, how much?

I'm beginning to wonder if there really is a spell casted on that cauldron: what lays IN that huge smoke? There must be a reason why it's not moving...

Nevertheless: after reaching my cauldron I fell into a black hole because of the no boxes. I managed to crawl out of it, even more so after reading the chances are higher now (yes!), so 3 times hopeful again, but... I'm seeing that black hole again, dooming up in front of me....

I have a bad feeling.....
    H e l p .......
    I feel your pain... I close my eyes now when I click on castle and pray... Still no box for me
    It's been 37 trick or treats adventures with no box sad sad in deed
    Last edited by katbtodd; 10-29-14 at 01:26 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Of course some people don't care about it (even more sad for us who do!)

I want the scarecrow for my spooky corner! Would look so nice in it!

But glad for you if you don't mind, that's lots of stress less
    Moderator warning.

you're an absolute goose. I was referring to the non exist drop rates, no stress for me. I'm off to work again tomorrow, are you.?

Executive Chef
    Im still part of the club. Can we go for a drink to drown our sorrows and to toast to better day today?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SparklyOctopus View Post
    Hello everyone! We gave the knights some more food and now they have more energy to search for more boxes. You should have a higher chance of getting those boxes now! Good luck!

Just collected.
    Not only did I get no box, also no energy at all....!

I am Zelda

Executive Chef
    Another empty try,, no box... Yes let's all go for a drink .we did get the hay stack community prize ,guess we should feel lucky on that

Executive Chef
    Just collected.
    Not only did I get no box, also no energy at all....!

I got 3 energies a little more go then zero!!!!!!!

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast