Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: The no box club !

Executive Chef
    Hello everyone! We gave the knights some more food and now they have more energy to search for more boxes. You should have a higher chance of getting those boxes now! Good luck!

Fashion Designer
    Thank you!

Thank you! I too was becoming very discouraged- HH is level 5, have the individual prizes, still cooking away at candy corn (although it slowed somewhat to finish the trick-treat brooms)- so it's great to think the possibilities have ticked up a bit...
    ⚔Carrier of #⃣1⃣ Thuakie Sword ⚔
    🔘✖️✖️{🔷}=============>

Fashion Designer
    Really REALLY hope so, I keep fingers and toes crossed!!
    I am Zelda

Farm Supplier
    Feeding the Knights worked! I finally got my box with a scarecrow after soooo many adventures. Hang in there guys, it will happen for you too.

I still got nothing....@@"

Executive Chef
    No boxes for me either,,,booo hooo would at least Love to get the scarecrow
    I been level 5 here too on the haunted hall and still sending my knights out .. For two reasons to help the community , hope and pray we make it to the spooky tree and to get a scarecrow Thanks TL
    Collected Again,,,,,nothing this time ,.but at least there hope
    My knights have been out 34 times with nothing to show for it ,
    Last edited by katbtodd; 10-28-14 at 01:25 AM.

Fashion Designer
    hmmmm good to know now that I have no more silver for tiaras... might be able to do a few more adventures before the event is up but I've been adventuring for the glimmerbat recently

Fashion Designer
    In retrospect of this event I did remarkably good I think having got the last prize on day 9... but some things I'm thinking about that might make things go even better:
    invest $$$ into my hobby and get 7 alicorns so I have an extra energy refill per day... and a barracks so I can keep going on other missions AND esp ones that give lots of energy!!

oops wrong thread!

HH level 5 and just hit 4000 candy corn and ...... not a thing from the T&T adventure! Got to laugh!

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast