Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

Thread: The no box club !

Executive Chef
    Today, I got knocked out of the "no box-club": I got my first box, containing the hayride. Feels like I'm missing out on something... really liked being in this club

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Anaboe View Post
    Today, I got knocked out of the "no box-club": I got my first box, containing the hayride. Feels like I'm missing out on something... really liked being in this club
    I know exactly what you mean, I finally got a box a couple of days ago, shouted 'finally' and then went 'oh no I have to leave the no box club.'

You guys shouldn't be sad because you finally got something. I've been sending quests out at least twice a day for the whole event, and nothing yet with 17 hours to go. Since I've just started a quest, I'll be able send once more before the event closes. But I have very little hope of getting anything at all at this point and the odds of finding both is like less than zero, especially since I don't even know if it will be possible with my last quest finishing after the close of the event.

Farm Supplier
    Still in the " no- box" club. Can't believe that after sending 2-3 adventures per day I still don't have a hayride or scarecrow. I'm usually pretty lucky with these things, but I guess my luck has changed. LOL

Executive Chef
    I think the no-box-club is a very, very good idea! It has a feeling of exclusivity, and, because I never use decoration in my kingdom (it's crowded enough without it!) I'm even a bit sorry for being out of the no-box-club.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by CranberrySweet View Post
    You guys shouldn't be sad because you finally got something. I've been sending quests out at least twice a day for the whole event, and nothing yet with 17 hours to go. Since I've just started a quest, I'll be able send once more before the event closes. But I have very little hope of getting anything at all at this point and the odds of finding both is like less than zero, especially since I don't even know if it will be possible with my last quest finishing after the close of the event.
    This is true, I did get something. My only bad luck on this event was no hayride and no crown.

Executive Chef
    Lost power yesterday and didn't come back on until the event was almost over...so no hay ride for me .

Executive Chef
    I sent one final quest out 6.5 hours ago. Wish me luck that this list one will come back with that hay ride I want so badly!

I walked thru the finish line as a true member of this club. Glad it's over.

Have got to laugh and say thank you TL. Got a scarecrow on my last roll of the dice! All in all it was fun!

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112