Thread: Favorite ovens?

Favorite ovens?

I'm coming up on my next appliance purchase and am just wondering what folks' favorites are for best food variety (cook times, food value, quantaties, etc). I was pretty disappointed with the rose oven since it doesn't have a great overnight option (or any particularly quick recipes either, for that matter). What are your faves?

Farm Supplier
    I love the donut Deep Fryer and Candy Oven
    Please bring back TEA TIME KETTLE

Fashion Designer
    For variety sake, the Deep Fryer and the Ice Cream machine are very great, since they have more than the typical 3 recipes on them. Others like the Candy Oven and Big Apple Oven has more longer recipes than short recipes, as their 3 start at 8 hours and can go up to 22 hours I believe. The Bread Maker, Treat Dispenser and Frozen Drink machine could be good as they have a 1-3 hour and up to a 12-14 hour.

If you want, just check the guide page post here: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....l=1#post757869

Then, if you go to Parts Chart in the Tools & Reference section, you can click on each machine and it will show you the recipes on each one, to make a more informed decision before you buy them.
    I am no longer accepting new neighbor requests at this time, I have more than enough for now. Thanks!

Thanks, guys! The deep fryer sounds like a potential winner.

Executive Chef
    Donuts &ice cream are definitely the way to go, since they have the most recipes after the basic oven &drink maker. But cheer up! It was your only shot to get the rose oven, so you'll be glad you did later.
    I go by varying numbers of utensils in BS, and cafe lula, welcome cafe, and zephyr cafe in RS (just so you know it's me--you can't add me by those).
    I always love to visit well-designed or creative bakeries & restaurants!