Thread: request info on how to change emails

Exclamation request info on how to change emails

my daughter.... the lil fart knocker ... used my email to access her bakery story. right before i used my email ... now no matter what i do to get gems they all go to her account ... and she thinks she slick enough to get away with spending them before i find out. shes not. and i always know. i want to switch one of our accountsto a different email so i can finally use my own dang gems and the lil trickster can earn any i might allow her to have .... please let me know if youre aware of hoe to take care of this faux pas .... thank you... QC.

Farm Supplier
    I don't think bakery story account is attached to any email. But, I usually use my mums Apple ID to buy gems. What I do is log on my mums Apple ID (Settings > iTunes / AppStore) and then fully closed my bakery and reopen it again. After it's "fully refreshed", it will still be my bakery but the purchase I make will be under my mums Apple ID. And after I buy the gem, I'll simply log out my mums Apple ID.

OR, I can just log on to my bakery on my mums phone, make my purchase, and log out my bakery. This simply can be done by setting up a storm ID and password. That way I can log on and off any device I want.

So if you want to stop her, you might wanna change your Apple ID password
    Please bring back TEA TIME KETTLE

Executive Chef
    if you go up to settings there is an option to change your email, but I'm not sure if it will help you. I agree that you should change your apple password.
    I am not looking for new neighbours in Restaurant or Bakery Story. Please do not send invites.