Page 7 of 33 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Update 10/24/14: Halloween Event Continued!

Fashion Designer
    My Purple lots are not showing up, how can we make cake and candy corn? This is not well thought out at all.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by DrP4ever View Post
    My Purple lots are not showing up, how can we make cake and candy corn? This is not well thought out at all.
    Depends on the perspective, if you are TL for instance you see gems bought and Credit cards at the work lol ( As in some want to skip with gems ) lol

Executive Chef
    No Armored Skirt for me after 2 visits, oh well will wait until tomorrow...

I dont understand how you can get so many permits. I have been working on the expansions since they came out last time and still have 3 expansion plots left to complete. It takes me well over a month to get enough tickets to make enough expansion permits to expand one spot. I still need a total of 10 permits to expand completely.. Thats 300 tickets. Not sure but thinking i may be missing something. The only way to get tickets is to trade right???

Quote Originally Posted by kimberly0822 View Post
    I dont understand how you can get so many permits. I have been working on the expansions since they came out last time and still have 3 expansion plots left to complete. It takes me well over a month to get enough tickets to make enough expansion permits to expand one spot. I still need a total of 10 permits to expand completely.. Thats 300 tickets. Not sure but thinking i may be missing something. The only way to get tickets is to trade right???
    Yes, you have to made trades...
    I have no focus at tradetickets, but push the tradebutton if its green

Back to topic:
    Get the armored skirt at the first theater, check the other nine and get twotimes: you cant hold more armored skirts, but no crown! A joke?
    *** Thuaki Sword Society ***
    Northern Lord of War and Thuaki-Man-At-Arms weaponed with Barbarianbattleaxe #01 and Longsword #18
    Paladin and Lover of Cupperbuts evil Sisters

S8, take away the Cap from Decorations and Animals

Pls add me chila1234

Executive Chef
    Nothing at either of my two theaters. What's the award for these quests anyway, more candy corn? I should be able to finish collecting for the individual prize in the next day or two so I don't see the point in doing them if that's the only reward.

Executive Chef
    10 gold nuggets??? I am level 50 and collect from all 4 mines regularly, and only have 8. No chance! Not for the sake of candy corn, anyway.

Fashion Designer
    Ii didn't catch that after making the costume pieces for Thomas we have to give 10 Gold nuggets. I'm not even going to attempt to finish that one, they are too hard to come by. As for making the chocolate cake I can't do that either if I am making candy corn. I don't see the point of these quests. If they would give me ghosts or bats then perhaps but not candy corn.

Executive Chef
    For those of you who are thinking of chucking it on this update, this is the way TL is helping us get candy corns for the group total. Without it, we have no chance of getting the prizes. Hopefully next week there will be another update which will help us even further. So, please do what you can!
    Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. Close and personal friend of The Great Thuan.

Page 7 of 33 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast