Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Update 10/24/14: Halloween Event Continued!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by mcscrapper View Post
    I agree!!!! How can I make candy corn, chocolate, cake & sugar????? TL - let us add more kitchens!
    My kitchens deplete my raw material in no time, all soon have to put them on a forced break. I need more farm plots to produce all the materials needed.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    Im curious, if those of us lower levels do not have all of the characters unlocked in the kingdom (for example I'm missing Griselda), does that mean we are unable to complete this chain of quests in its entirety?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ghjvcucjb View Post
    It's always been that way. That's why some of us leave one expansion permanently open so we can pre make expansion permits.
    That's a great idea! I'm not at my max yet but I'm going to remember that and stockpile as many permits as I can... until I can't stand it any more and take the last expansion lol.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by fahrensland View Post
    Im curious, if those of us lower levels do not have all of the characters unlocked in the kingdom (for example I'm missing Griselda), does that mean we are unable to complete this chain of quests in its entirety?
    Correct. You can only complete what you have the characters for. But you are only missing out on 40 candy corn total by not having Greselda. You can still get 120.

New Resident
    I'm curious too. I'm level 37 and have Greselda's walking around but I didn't get "an Unusual Request". Are these necessary for some upcoming prize or is it just a way to get more candy corn?

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks for giving us a heads-up about 2 cathedrals. I burned a bunch of my supplies building a second level 5 cathedral.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by katgoose View Post
    I'm curious too. I'm level 37 and have Greselda's walking around but I didn't get "an Unusual Request". Are these necessary for some upcoming prize or is it just a way to get more candy corn?
    I also do not have an unusual request and I do have Greselda walking around.( this is on my other account, not the one with this name). Are we missing a link of a quest here?

Quote Originally Posted by vednir View Post
    Thanks for giving us a heads-up about 2 cathedrals. I burned a bunch of my supplies building a second level 5 cathedral.
    I put mine in storage so I could build the HH. Now I'm gonna have to rearrange again. Oh, bother. Guess I'll have to build another & find a place for it, too. SMH.

Well, I do need a few chocolate cake, so I can now stock pile some corn again.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Executive Chef
    Second part of the Baron/Old Thomas quest ...

Offer TEN golden nuggets for a few candy corn??? ... Um ..hmm, I dunno about that! Lol

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by katgoose View Post
    Right, I suppose this was more along the lines of what I was wondering. Do these quests lead to a unique prize? Or just another method to get candy?

Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast