Page 2 of 33 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Update 10/24/14: Halloween Event Continued!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by napertown View Post
    Lovely...one question though... WHERE ARE THE EXPANSIONS?!?!?! I've been at level 50 for 4 months or so. I currently have expanded to every space and have 172 trade tickets. Yes, 172!!! Where am I supposed to put all of this stuff?
    Well wait until the Halloween event is finished. Hopefully in November we will have an expansion before starting the XMas event in December.

Well, I have still >350 trade ticket in stash for the next expansions. And I am at level 50 since... agrl.... I don't remember, but when the level cap was lifted I was at 50 in 1 second.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by serenitygrandma View Post
    I just visited the theater and got nothing but coins. Bummer
    Took me 3 visits to get the crown. So I suppose I get the rest in 12 hours.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Farm Supplier
    The 5th request: Up to Old Trickes

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	80 
Size:	89.0 KB 
ID:	16270

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	85.5 KB 
ID:	16271

Nightclub Owner
    This is so much to accomplish in 11 days; I'm having a bit of a panic attack. Especially with all of the events happening in other TL games. I might have to quit a game or two just to save my sanity
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Quote Originally Posted by Chaotarch View Post
    Be patience, lol
    Looked in my inventory and find 20 expansion permits...so you have to craft a little bit more, lol
    Here's the problem though...because I'm completely expanded, somehow my option to make permits went away. I can do the trades and get tickets, but I can't convert them into permits.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    This is so much to accomplish in 11 days; I'm having a bit of a panic attack. Especially with all of the events happening in other TL games. I might have to quit a game or two just to save my sanity
    Seriously. I need more kitchens. I cannot keep up with the sugar demand.

Quote Originally Posted by hakufox View Post
    Seriously. I need more kitchens. I cannot keep up with the sugar demand.
    I agree!!!! How can I make candy corn, chocolate, cake & sugar????? TL - let us add more kitchens!

Nightclub Owner
    Here's the problem though...because I'm completely expanded, somehow my option to make permits went away. I can do the trades and get tickets, but I can't convert them into permits.
    So do I, but you can stockpile the tickets, once the expansions are available you can convert them into permits.

Executive Chef
    It's always been that way. That's why some of us leave one expansion permanently open so we can pre make expansion permits.

Rhino Keeper
    I wish the tinker camp worked as a kitchen too. The struggle is real right now.. lol
    Duchess of Zoe's Castle in the Hidden Hills of the Thuakie Nation
    ⚔⚔⚔ Crystallized sword #26 ⚔⚔⚔
    Honored member of The Thuakie Sword Society.

Page 2 of 33 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast