Thread: Advice on jack o lantern

Rhino Keeper

Advice on jack o lantern

With 11 days left in the quest, is it worth it to get the jack o lantern? I finally made it to 150 gems today, but before the event I had been thinking I would use my gems on a second wizard school.

I am really tempted to get the jack o lantern because it looks very cute and I think the extra possible place to get bats and ghosts could be really helpful. For context, my haunted hall is currently at level 4 and I have about 1200 gems. I really want the cownt and the cauldron.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by mnjcafe View Post
    With 11 days left in the quest, is it worth it to get the jack o lantern? I finally made it to 150 gems today, but before the event I had been thinking I would use my gems on a second wizard school.

I am really tempted to get the jack o lantern because it looks very cute and I think the extra possible place to get bats and ghosts could be really helpful. For context, my haunted hall is currently at level 4 and I have about 1200 gems. I really want the cownt and the cauldron.
    NO. Not unless you like decorations. Think of how useless it will be after the event.

Rhino Keeper
    Definitely not, particularly compared to the wizard school. I haven't got the pumpkin, but have a level 4 haunted house, and only need 1 ghost a day to get to level 5 in time. I have the Cownt too. I'm not saying this to show off, but to let you know that it can be done without the jack o'lantern

Fashion Designer
    I got two at the start of the event and have been loving them so far!
    here's some math to help you decide: If collect every 6 hours (and YES set a timer even at night!! ) you'll get two dozen candy a day that's 264 candy in 11 days. Of course the more pumpkins you have the better!!
    and I found they drop things for the house quite often.

Fashion Designer
    It might be useless after the event but I doubt you will get another chance to buy one once the event is over, for that sole reason, It takes priority even over wizard school to me (and yes, it drops 6 candy every 6 hours, it WILL help you to get the calduron, better safe than sorry right?)

Rhino Keeper
    Just to update my earlier post: I have at present 3,368 candy corn and got the cauldron yesterday. I received the last parchment ghost I needed this morning, so also have a level 5 haunted house. For the Halloween quests I have everything apart from Sabine's armour, with 8 days to spare, and all without the jack o' lantern. I was able to do 3 adventures a day most days, but had 36 hours with no wifi at all so it's definitely achievable without the pumpkin.