Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: This Week's Update Delayed

They're not sick, they're playing hooky from work to try and get more candy corns for that cauldron!!

Rhino Keeper
    So I guess a day isn't 24 hours in castle story land, is there to be an update?

Executive Chef
    Since releases are usually 3PM Eastern Thursday, I imagine this will come 3PM Eastern Friday. Hoping it gives a BIG boost to our candy corn totals because without it we may not get prize 2 no less prize 3 at the pace we've been going.

Executive Chef
    I think there's something wrong with the counter. It's been at 9 % for the last 6 hours.
    Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. Close and personal friend of The Great Thuan.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by zenobia42 View Post
    Since releases are usually 3PM Eastern Thursday, I imagine this will come 3PM Eastern Friday. Hoping it gives a BIG boost to our candy corn totals because without it we may not get prize 2 no less prize 3 at the pace we've been going.
    Are you in this eastern standard time? Could you please put down how many hours until this update for those of us in different hemispheres, I used a convertor another member put up and according to that the delayed time should have been 9.00am here, another poster in Uk worked out 8.00pm previous evening which would have been the same time I worked out here, that was ten hours ago, so if someone can just tell us in hours until the new update release time it would be very helpful for us time zoned challenged

Banned
    I'm in pacific standard time. So for where I'm, it's almost 10:30pm, if the update is going to be exactly one day late, then it should be up in about 13.5 hours (Friday noon PST)

Thank you glimmergate for keeping us updated and hopefully the team gets better soon!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by CLOVERKAITO View Post
    I'm in pacific standard time. So for where I'm, it's almost 10:30pm, if the update is going to be exactly one day late, then it should be up in about 13.5 hours (Friday noon PST)

Thank you glimmergate for keeping us updated and hopefully the team gets better soon!
    Thank you, so that is 9.00 am Saturday for me. I think.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Queenzod View Post
    I think there's something wrong with the counter. It's been at 9 % for the last 6 hours.
    It's at 10% now. Slow going....
    Thuakie society
    ✨🔴✳✳{🎆}===========>✨
    Give us a gem confirmation button please!

Executive Chef
    Am wondering if this is the reason why we didn't get a tournament in DS for the first time in over a year... It's quite a shock I can say...

Rhino Keeper
    Take care! Hope you're feeling better and it's nothing too serious!!
    Duchess of Hooville 🔘❎🔷❎{🐗}=============>
    ⚔️⚔Proud Member (#30) of The Thuakie Sword Society⚔⚔️
    and Keeper of the Thuakie Dagger ⛔️❌{🐍}[#######>

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast