Thread: Gems.

Angry Gems.

Okay, i'm getting a little aggravated. Maybe someone can help me. Maybe i'm just not wording it right. Okay so i Email the support and been trying to get through to an agent. I had two accounts. PrincessKayla02 (main account) And PrincessKayla9283 (account I dont care for) I was planning to start over. And I brought 105 gems for 13.99 (on sale) Which the gems are on PrincessKayla9283 and I want them to transfer them over to PrincessKayla02. And then they can delete the PrincessKayla9283. I didn't think it would be that hard? Is it possible or not?

I've only seen this happen if they are de-comissioning an older game. I got some gold saved up transferred from Monster Story to Dragon Story. I'm not sure they will do this for you if you buy gems on sale in one account so that you could transfer it to your main account (which never has sales on for instance). If everyone could do this, then I think they would lose a lot of money and be very busy from all the requests... I think they also have some logic to why some accounts have sales while others don't. In a sense it's breaking the seal. For instance, if you have never bought gems, then you may see more sale opportunities (I get them all the time... literally). Once you've cleared that freemium hurdle, then it's more likely you will purchase more gems, sale or otherwise.

The Honorable Panda
    No I am sorry but Team Lava does not transfer gems from one account to another account, except for the rare situation that JustKay described.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request