Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Petition: please, please please please, TL, let us have some Halloween content!

Rhino Keeper
    Agreed! More than agree!!!

Rhino Keeper
    I would be happy if they just released 2012 halloween goal prizes. I don't think I would spend money on gems for boxes so close to the holiday though. But a halloween box would be better than nothing.

They should open a halloween box for coins because all the disappointment with the lack of halloween content.
    Waiting for goals at FS since 2013

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by irlanda_c View Post
    They should open a halloween box for coins because all the disappointment with the lack of halloween content.
    They could give us the "Cauldron" box items for coins, so no need for new content. "Bucket of Treats" box items outside would be nice too.

If possible would like to see "Trick or Treat" house and the "Haunted House" which is from Cauldron box make a comeback and not gem heavy prices either. Since only 1 week left for HW.

New Resident

halloween???

i was just curious as to if there is going to be any more halloween stuff released....like maybe a halloween box or something....if anyone knows plz let me know.....

Fashion Designer
    Possibly not, since the holiday will be two days away by next Wednesday. There could be Fall stuff, but I would like to think no more Halloween stuff. But if you are on Android, you can go to the Amazon App Store and download the Halloween Edition. Which has some older items to use and the Cauldron Box seems to be available there as well, if you didn't already have those things and wanted to give it a try.
    I am no longer accepting new neighbor requests at this time, I have more than enough for now. Thanks!

Fashion Designer
    You know what, nevermind.

I agree with this petition.
    Last edited by sls0991; 10-23-14 at 08:37 PM.

Executive Chef
    We don't really celebrate Halloween in Australia but I have so much fun inBS and RS in October because of the spooky decor. Please give us more!

Executive Chef
    I'm guessing that the next goals will be autumn themed

Executive Chef
    Any Halloween decor for coins next week I would buy! If you wanted my gems, you should have released the content earlier.
    I go by varying numbers of utensils in BS, and cafe lula, welcome cafe, and zephyr cafe in RS (just so you know it's me--you can't add me by those).
    I always love to visit well-designed or creative bakeries & restaurants!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast