Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Petition: please, please please please, TL, let us have some Halloween content!

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar

Petition: please, please please please, TL, let us have some Halloween content!

There are five Wednesdays in this month of October, and so far, we've seen some pretty varied updates. To start off, we had a Polka-Dot Update, which debuted October 1st:

This was followed by a goals update on October 8, centered (predictably) around Halloween:

October 15 saw the release of a space-themed update:

And, most recently, October 22nd will be seeing an Asian-themed update, if all goes according to plan:

Although the updates are charming in their own right, noticeably missing throughout this month has been Halloween-themed and spooky content, despite the blog headers' insistence that we are nearing the most ghoulish time of the year. While we did receive goals around the theme (and certainly, the goal items are very much appreciated), many players, including myself, would have loved to see more content surrounding the holiday, and have been rather disappointed that we have yet to see any additional Halloween content as the holiday draws closer.

So, with one Wednesday left in the month, we would like to humbly request that this last update sees some Halloween-themed content, so we truly may be able to prepare our bakeries for eager trick-or-treaters and conjure up something special, as the blog headers suggest. Given the pattern of releases thus far, it is expected that there will be a box released next week. As has traditionally been the case with October boxes, we hope this box will finally give us the spooky content we have been wanting, and ask that, if possible, TeamLava re-release some previous Halloween items so we may decorate to the fullest extent and enjoy this holiday as much as possible.

Sincerely,

The Undersigned

Ugh I dont like the asian theme. Two weeks in a row and Im not buying anything!! With the goal we only got a few things to
    decorate, and we already got a cupcake tombstone.
    Waiting for goals at FS since 2013

Rhino Keeper
    Beautifully worded pixie!
    Signed,
    Zaara

Executive Chef
    YES, YES, YES!
    More Halloween decor! Spooky stuff!
    I am not adding any neighbors at this time.
    Thanks & Have a great day! Annie

Farm Supplier
    agreed!

Executive Chef
    Agreeeeed

Farm Supplier
    Yes please!
    Please bring back TEA TIME KETTLE

Fashion Designer
    I agree that at least a Halloween box would be good for those that want it, but is it even worth it at this point? Next Wednesday will be the 29th, so not a lot of time for the holiday that ends a couple of days later.

It's better for them to just maybe keep it in mind for next year's Halloween and maybe the upcoming holidays this year. If it is a box, it may as well just be autumn themes rather than Halloween. At least that could get used longer at this point. And combining fall decor with Halloween is still pretty great to do, as it fits together.
    I am no longer accepting new neighbor requests at this time, I have more than enough for now. Thanks!

New Resident
    Agreed

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LavaRain8 View Post
    I agree that at least a Halloween box would be good for those that want it, but is it even worth it at this point? Next Wednesday will be the 29th, so not a lot of time for the holiday that ends a couple of days later.

It's better for them to just maybe keep it in mind for next year's Halloween and maybe the upcoming holidays this year. If it is a box, it may as well just be autumn themes rather than Halloween. At least that could get used longer at this point. And combining fall decor with Halloween is still pretty great to do, as it fits together.
    I agree w u lavaRain8. I don't c wasting my hard earned gems on a Halloween box at this late point. I'd much rather c an autumn based box.
    Currently NOT ADDING NBRS SO PLZ DO NOT SEND INVITE
    Thanks,
    Elainecarrel

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast