Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Teapot Loveseat

New Resident

Teapot Loveseat

I'm trying to get a teapot loveseat but I just cant find it no matter what. I'm wondering if it has anything to do with updates or playing the game on and android or iphone. My friends who use an iphone can find it in the floor appliance section. I use an android and I CANT FIND IT!! ugh

Executive Chef
    I've never seen it. Could it come from a box? Has it been discontinued? How about asking the bakery u found it in? It's always best 2 go 2 the bakery u saw it in and ask.
    Currently NOT ADDING NBRS SO PLZ DO NOT SEND INVITE
    Thanks,
    Elainecarrel

New Resident
    I've already seen it in multiple bakeries and I am pretty sure that it isn't from a box. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	10157042_713290182027059_1816766740_n.jpg 
Views:	101 
Size:	20.6 KB 
ID:	13006
    thats a screenshot that my friend took.

Rhino Keeper
    It's between tea time display and amethyst cake for me, I play on android is this it? I've been playing for 8 7 months so maybe you just started and it was a update you didn't get Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bakery_story-2014-04-09-09-17-40.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	21.8 KB 
ID:	13007

Farm Supplier
    I think it was part of the porcelain goals/update a few months ago. It was cute, I bought two. However it does not seem to be discontinued yet. When I place the two items I can still buy more. See if you can download the spring or christmas version, perhaps it is hidden in one of those version of the game. (it comes with the tea time display, so you have that?)

I also have an android phone
    (>^ -^)> Add me on BS: Acey09 <(^. ^<)

Not all those who wander are lost ~ Mischief Managed ~ One does not simply walk into Mordor

Fashion Designer
    I just started a new bakery & it says it unlocks at level 16.
    On my main bakery I have two of them, so I know it's not from a box.
    Bakery ID: xoxJenn

☮ ❤ ツ

New Resident
    I can find the christmas version but for some reason, my phone says that the spring one cannot be found

New Resident
    I dont have teatime display either

Nightclub Owner
    Is there a spring version of bakery? I believe the last one was St. Patrick's day. No?

In my Level 99 game the Teapot Loveseat is between the Teatime display & Amethyst cake for me too, both on my android phone & ipad.

But in my Level 44 feeder game it is not there at all on my android phone. But in that same feeder game it is very much there between the Teatime Display & Amethyst cake on my ipad. Now isn't that the most interesting thing ever?

On my android I do not see the Teatime display either.
    Last edited by bobbyrae; 04-10-14 at 06:53 AM.

Nightclub Owner
    I don't have the porcelain tables and chairs on my android either in my level 44 game but have them in my level 99 game on my android and in both games i have them on my ipad.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast