Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Magma Dragon - Mining Dragon (IOS)-(Ends April 21)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AJImmer View Post
    From the recent events, my "baby" account ends up using the Shooting Star and Stardust fairly often. The Kabuki gets called on sometimes too. This is an account that has no diamond or champion.

Now that I'm looking at it I think most of my World Event dragons that are used frequently in the arena are from the earlier events such as Pyramid (Egypt), Spring & Marshmallow (Easter), Acrobat & Illusionist (Circus), All of the Soccer dragons, and Aphrodite (Olympus). It also might be that these come up for battle more often because I've hard these for a longer time and I've had time to evolve most of them to EPIC.

I'd be curious of the experience of other players regarding their best arena dragons that aren't champions or diamonds.
    Ahh I see, well I won mummy from the spin to win, maybe I'll try to get that to epic next.

I was saving up the max amount of bombs for the next dragon, never wasting bombs by going over the limit...
    Until I found out the limit is 25 bombs and not 15! How to get 10 bombs in 11 hours...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LonePudding View Post
    Any recent world event dragons in particular?? Looking to evolve for some great fighters! I started collecting world event dragons from 'dragons in space' onwards. Thank you!

It's the colour combinations and their rarity and limited factor (not breedable) which makes then strong fighters.

When there is next a tournament watch the battle calculator and look for where you have gaps or where a dragon you have gets suggested but you don't have it as epic.

If you're fighting a dragon with two colours then you are stronger if you can attack both colours in the battle. For example if you are fighting a yellow and blue you need pink/black to hit the yellow and yellow/purple to hit the blue. Marshmallow is a limited, super rare dragon with pink/yellow/purple so strong colour combination to fight yellow/blue dragons.

A lot of the event dragons are 3 colour combos which are limited/super rare so they can often attack more than one colour in a battle.

But don't forget that just fighting one colour is also important and effective so make sure that you have all the colours covered by having epic super rares. A yellow/blue to fight red. A red to fight green. A pink or black to fight yellow. A green or pink to fight purple. A blue or purple to fight white. A black to fight pink. A green or white to fight black.

If two colours are needed to hit a colour like blue or purple to fight white, then it is good to have an epic blue/purple super rare like Aether. Or a green/white to hit black like White Rose.
    My ID is ciarjen if you would like to add me
    I play Dragon story (island name is Yniop), Castle Story (kingdom name is Langley) and Farm Story 2 (farm name is Batty's Farm).

Nightclub Owner
    Can't wait to see what the next mining dragon looks like. It would be so cool if it's Thanksgiving themed but I doubt that would happen.
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ciarjen View Post
    It's the colour combinations and their rarity and limited factor (not breedable) which makes then strong fighters.

When there is next a tournament watch the battle calculator and look for where you have gaps or where a dragon you have gets suggested but you don't have it as epic.

If you're fighting a dragon with two colours then you are stronger if you can attack both colours in the battle. For example if you are fighting a yellow and blue you need pink/black to hit the yellow and yellow/purple to hit the blue. Marshmallow is a limited, super rare dragon with pink/yellow/purple so strong colour combination to fight yellow/blue dragons.

A lot of the event dragons are 3 colour combos which are limited/super rare so they can often attack more than one colour in a battle.

But don't forget that just fighting one colour is also important and effective so make sure that you have all the colours covered by having epic super rares. A yellow/blue to fight red. A red to fight green. A pink or black to fight yellow. A green or pink to fight purple. A blue or purple to fight white. A black to fight pink. A green or white to fight black.

If two colours are needed to hit a colour like blue or purple to fight white, then it is good to have an epic blue/purple super rare like Aether. Or a green/white to hit black like White Rose.
    That was super helpful, thanks for the example. I'm not great at breeding super rates or pinks or blacks so its time for some speed breeding!

Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    Can't wait to see what the next mining dragon looks like. It would be so cool if it's Thanksgiving themed but I doubt that would happen.
    I can't wait either! Got 20 bombs stored ready to go! Aiming for around 45 pieces within first 5 mins.

Nightclub Owner
    Good luck lonepudding.....only about an hour and a half to go now

Executive Chef
    Good luck to you to Amerirish! How long is the wait between dragons usually?

Executive Chef
    4hrs in maximum, unfortunately

Nightclub Owner
    Good luck to you too! I thought it popped up about an hour or two after the other one expired, but not so far. I hope it appears today though.

Banned
    It can take 3 to 4 hours. Be patient.

Executive Chef
    I got this one with an hour to spare. Using 28 of the free gold downloading cupcake turkey. Just as I went over to android to buy gold. The new one looks cute but I've no dragons to evolve and need tons of food to even attempt to open new dawn.