Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Restaurant Update 10-22-14

Rhino Keeper
    Personally I am thrilled at the chance to get the reflecting pond, no matter what the price! I don't think it is that expensive, considering you might try way more times by buying the box and still fail. I tried many times to get the koi pond and failed. If I had been given the option to buy it outright I would jump on it! So the chance to get a beautiful item I never thought I would ever get? Definitely worth 70 gems , thank you so much TL for making it available!!!

Executive Chef
    Hmm, gonna have to think about the 70 gem reflecting pool. It's a very nice item, and a little less than opening a box three times (which I have done for the take out box). I play RS and BS differently--gems not used for much except opening boxes in RS since there aren't that many gem decors I like, so I have about a hundred extra gems here compared to bakery to use. Just hope if I do get it that TL doesn't bring it back on black Friday for less!

Rhino Keeper
    Swan Pond was one of those weeks?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by awesomejujubeans View Post
    I wish the Gelato was an appliance, but it is still really cool either way. Thank you for the new recipes TL! Goes great with the italian goal appliances from September. Love it.
    I'm very happy that's it's not an appliance haha. Cause that means I can just display it, without wasting a slot for my oven. XD

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by panix View Post
    I don't think it is that expensive, considering you might try way more times by buying the box and still fail.
    I got the Reflecting Pond for this same reason. I tried my hand at the box with the Swan Pond multiple times and ended up with a bunch of those cats and dogs. If I had the opportunity to buy the first place prize outright, I would have just done it.

I have to say I have been looking forward to the Halloween recipes and I am disappointed. The Italian recipes that were added are great but I wish there could be some Halloween ones added in. I really want the fried frog legs again!!!! Something more than drinks and peppers....

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jandtandn View Post
    I got the Reflecting Pond for this same reason. I tried my hand at the box with the Swan Pond multiple times and ended up with a bunch of those cats and dogs. If I had the opportunity to buy the first place prize outright, I would have just done it.
    Been telling people this top. First place out of the box on Black Friday has been between 60 and 70 gems. If opening this box, one would spend three times that amount. So getting it now all who bought it got it super cheap. If I get a sale I'll buy one and the one over on bakery. Especially here because my box luck super sucks and I need some show pieces fo fill my shop and decorate it nicely.

Executive Chef
    I got the reflecting pool too. It looks great with the blossom grove goal prize from earlier in the year.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345