Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Update 10-22-14

Executive Chef

Bakery Update 10-22-14

I wonder what we will get in tomorrows update? Halloween items please and a recipe on the regular oven pls?

edit (KP)

What can be more calming than a soft glow light the shoji makes and the feel of the bamboo tiles below your feet? Your Customers will admire the tranquility of the Zen Garden in Bakery Story!
    Light up your shop with these new items:

• Shoji Wallpaper
    • Shoji Sconce
    • Paper Lantern
    Last edited by kooky panda; 10-22-14 at 08:09 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    I'd love more halloween stuff! Large sweet displays, haunted houses, spooky monsters.

I started playing again because I knew tl would deliver for decorations. Everything has been really cute so far! Ty tl!!

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    A new drink machine recipe wouldn't be too bad either
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Farm Supplier
    Knowing our luck it will be a Halloween box that is below sub par, they don't release all the old ones, and the week after we get Radio Flyers!...Cuz why not? It has NOTHING to do with Halloween so why not throw it in there, or maybe just some knew stuff that looks just like OLD Halloween items Like CUPCAKE TOMBSTONEs, Pumpkins and OH a fence how clever....

Taste my Sarcasm TL, I am very annoyed with you!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Awh! Let's stay positive. Admittedly, I've only been back for less than a week, but I'm hoping they have something spooktacular planned for this weeks update! I wanna see witches, Frankenstein, Dracula, and all the classics.. perharps riding a giant decorated theme park ride. Or even sitting at a at a table with a crystal ball in the center. Ahh that would be amazing. <3

Farm Supplier
    ...if you have only been back less than a week then you haven't had to be here for such awesome updates like..AIRPLANES and BOWLING...they even REUSED a recipe from a previous edition of Halloween Bakery story > and I have cupcake tombstones...both of them, the other from last year >

So I'm allowed to be grumpy lol, but I'm not mad at you I am just venting more

But I agree, I would love to see some halloween stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Lokichan13 View Post
    Knowing our luヽ(。A?)ノck it will be a Halloween box that is below sub par, they don't release all the old ones, and the week after we get Radio Flyers!...Cuz why not? It has NOTHING to do with Halloween so why not throw it in there, or maybe just some knew stuff that looks just like OLD Halloween items Like CUPCAKE TOMBSTONEs, Pumpkins and OH a fence how clever....

Taste my Sarcasm TL, I am very annoyed with you!!!
    Baaaahahahaha! Right,sad...so very sad I have been disappointed to the point where I've seen past goals/updates were AMAZING and in my first yr of playing everything has been...blah!!! Except for a few exceptions,like the release of the ovens. We will no doubt get a box and maybe it will come with a GLITCH!!!! Lol

Executive Chef
    I'd b very surprised if they gave us a Halloween box since last wk in RS we got a Fire Box. What THATS got to do w Halloween is anybody's guess. We'll probably get some weird box that's got nothing to do w the bakery or Halloween would b my guess. I hope I'm wrong. A Halloween box would b awesome though.
    Currently NOT ADDING NBRS SO PLZ DO NOT SEND INVITE
    Thanks,
    Elainecarrel

Farm Supplier

Bakery Update : 22 Oct 14

What can be more calming then a soft glow light the shoji makes and the feel of the bamboo tiles below your feet? Your Customers will admire the tranquility of the Zen Garden in Bakery Story!

Shoji Wallpaper
    Shoji Sconce
    Paper Lantern
    Please bring back TEA TIME KETTLE

Fashion Designer

What can be more calming then a soft glow light the shoji makes and the feel of the bamboo tiles below your feet? Your Customers will admire the tranquility of the Zen Garden in Bakery Story!

• Shoji Wallpaper
    • Shoji Sconce
    • Paper Lantern
    An asian themed Bakery is....interesting, to say the least. Definitely unexpected, and not sure entirely wanted, but....here it is!?

That being said, the items are quite nice, I love the wallpaper and the Zen Garden is nice, though I'm sure it's just like the one in RS? I can't say I really dislike anything in this update look-wise (though I don't see the flooring yet), but I really would just prefer this be in RS over BS. And...yeah, no holiday or seasonal stuff, so cue the disappointment from many I'm sure...
    I am no longer accepting new neighbor requests at this time, I have more than enough for now. Thanks!

Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast