Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Update 10-22-14

Rhino Keeper
    Oh thanks for clarifying... I was hoping it was a joke.. I'm disappointed too. Ahh well. Ty again. :-)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by aiyoosha View Post
    this really belongs in restaurant story*facepalm* TL got the updates mixed up
    Couldn't agree more. At first I thought I was in the wrong discussion... unfortunately I wasn't..

Executive Chef
    central california where theres droughts and fires
    Quote Originally Posted by sls0991 View Post
    Couldn't agree more. At first I thought I was in the wrong discussion... unfortunately I wasn't..
    you should go take look at rs section *smack* its even more disappointing
    I'm aishas boutique on fashion story, I'm also on bakery story and restaurant story.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by mergirl96 View Post
    I really wanted Halloween stuff, but this is so cute! Everything looks so nice, I think it's a great substitute for those of us who missed out on the Chinese New Year items. My only problem is that they keep using the same food in the dispays, as if there aren't other recipes to put in there.
    This isn't Chinese, it's Japanese.

Fashion Designer
    I'm curious if they will treat Christmas the way they're treating Halloween considering they used to go all out for Halloween updates.

Rhino Keeper
    What is up with the.....IMO random updates??? I think I will pass.....AGAIN. ������

Fashion Designer
    I really like the new display. No point in being upset about lack of Halloween updates because there is nothing we can do. Maybe we will get lucky and they will release another LTO this week.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ashrb View Post
    I'm curious if they will treat Christmas the way they're treating Halloween considering they used to go all out for Halloween updates.
    I think Christmas is way too popular of a holiday for them to pull something like this again. I'm pretty sure a good percentage of players would be so upset, that TL wouldn't ignore us. Then again, TL isn't very predictable so it could happen.

Farm Supplier
    bamboo tiles? Looks like yellow tile. I am so disappointed. Not even fall..or Halloween..or heck even cute. It's ugly. Not bakery like at all. Sad TL. Sad. But check out the gondala ride on RS..cute!!

Rhino Keeper
    I was disappointed last week but this one is even more disappointing!!!! Why doesn't the opening statement ever match the update? This is not spooky nor is it what I need to prepare for trick or treaters as the teaser suggests����������
    Last edited by ojapple96; 10-21-14 at 06:18 PM. Reason: Edited

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast