Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Update 10-22-14

Farm Supplier
    I would be happy with anything, tbh. It is exciting to get holiday themed decor, but I am the type of person that can make use of any color, shape, or design to go with any of my themes. I know the work and time that is put into making these games work, and it is no easy feat, believe me! It is amazing the designs and detail that is created, and I appreciate everything they release.

Fashion Designer
    I really wanted Halloween stuff, but this is so cute! Everything looks so nice, I think it's a great substitute for those of us who missed out on the Chinese New Year items. My only problem is that they keep using the same food in the dispays, as if there aren't other recipes to put in there.

Farm Supplier
    That is pretty!

Executive Chef
    Well it's definitely not Halloween related which is 2 bad. I don't c adding this to my bakery either. The wallpaper reminds me of the wallpaper that RS has in stock. Looking at the food on the counters I'm not seeing any new recipes either.
    THX 4 nothing TL.
    Currently NOT ADDING NBRS SO PLZ DO NOT SEND INVITE
    Thanks,
    Elainecarrel

Host(ess)
    Where is the Halloween stuff we have all been pleading for?!?!?!? Im bitterly dissapointed!!! Halloween is my favorite holiday!

Fashion Designer
    WT.... Are you freaking kidding me? Asian updates? During one of our last weeks for Halloween items.. and the halloween stuff we got already was so minimal. TL wth? I was planning on buying gems, as were many others on here (hoping for a good box even). I guess not now, WOW TL, just wow.

Fashion Designer
    I agree ElaineCarrel.. really disappointed and I second your thanks for nothing TL comment. I can't believe that this is a serious update right now. I guess I'll be using my itunes card for something else.. I'm so upset with TL and the horrible quality and decision making with updates for this entire year, it's not even funny.. Who makes these decisions? I feel like an 8 year old could come up with better ideas than TL's design team.

Rhino Keeper
    Have I been gone that long? I thought updates were released on Wednesdays. I don't see anything like this in m bakery.

*terribly confused*

Executive Chef
    central california where theres droughts and fires
    this really belongs in restaurant story*facepalm* TL got the updates mixed up
    I'm aishas boutique on fashion story, I'm also on bakery story and restaurant story.

Executive Chef
    central california where theres droughts and fires
    Quote Originally Posted by 78story View Post
    Have I been gone that long? I thought updates were released on Wednesdays. I don't see anything like this in m bakery.

*terribly confused*
    its a sneak preview we will get it tomorrow on wednesday
    I'm aishas boutique on fashion story, I'm also on bakery story and restaurant story.

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast